Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stopped taking all of my jew pills cold turkey for a few days now. Either nothing will happen or I will have a psychotic breakdown.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Cut off all contact with my jew doctors and flushed my pills down the toilet. I am ready to embrace the darkness. I can already feel my emotional state changing day by day. It'll either end well or terribly.

I can already feel my test levels skyrocketing. Pills were keeping me docile and submissive to the Jew overlords.

Don't ever get on pills. Better mentally ill than a cuck.

It'll probably end terribly. I did that a few years ago. I went nuts, but eventually I was able to adjust to a pill-free life. To be fair, however, I'm severely mentally ill and still experience mental breakdowns to this day; I scream and laugh uncontrollably, and sometimes I go days without noticing the time or the date. It can get really dark, but yeah - better mentally ill than a Jewcuck.

Was prescribed Jew pills but I never took them

OPe gonna get committed.

What pills were you taking? Were you taking aripripazol? I do and it kills my libido

It'll probably end terribly. I did that a few years ago. I went nuts, but eventually I was able to adjust to a pill-free life. To be fair, however, I'm severely mentally ill and still experience mental breakdowns to this day; I scream and laugh uncontrollably, and sometimes I go days without noticing the time or the date. It can get really dark, but yeah - better mentally ill than a Jewcuck.
I've actually did this before but I was on different Jew pills. This was when I was a teenager and my parents forced me to take it. Eventually I had enough and just rebelled and cut it out and I spent 2 weeks in the worst state that I've ever been in my life. I was in agony. It was like a perpetual panic attack with a sense of gloom and dread 24/7. But after that, I started stabilizing again and felt much better.

So far nothing drastic has happened in the last few days but I know it takes a while sometimes for it all to get out of your system and then your brain will start freaking out and your hormones will be all out of whack. I do have insomnia which happened immediately 4 days ago when I dumped my pills in the toilet. But I figure that will pass with time.
What pills were you taking? Were you taking aripripazol? I do and it kills my libido
@MisterMeme

A cocktail of drugs. I was on 5 different pills. And yes my libido is completely dead. I cannot achieve a full boner or enjoy anything sexual.

brutal I did so in past but got bit by headaches. so now I am forced to take maybe 10 pills daily.

Cut off all contact with my jew doctors and flushed my pills down the toilet. I am ready to embrace the darkness. I can already feel my emotional state changing day by day. It'll either end well or terribly.

I can already feel my test levels skyrocketing. Pills were keeping me docile and submissive to the Jew overlords.

If you want extra rage, do no fap.

Fuck the jews pills I'm never taking them.

Was prescribed Jew pills but I never took them
Jew big pharma (and the govt) wants you reliant on pills so that you won’t revolt. That’s the end goal; total reliance on the govt.

don’t take ur jew pills if it comes crashing down where will you get them? If you have to hide in a foxhole for 6 days there’s gonna be no pills down there

If you will get committed to an institution or rope due to no taking your pills then go back to them, its one thing to get off them to feel better due to not listening to jews, it a whole other thing to be dependent and try to quit cold turkey ( like the cuck Jordan Peterson did lmao ).

pls dont die or worse be locked in with normfags pretending to mentally ill for daddys attnetion.

I get off jew pill multiple times but i always do it gradually, it is way easier and beter and less trouble ( try taking half a pill a day at first and decrease the amount as days go by ex. every 7 days ).

Jew big pharma (and the govt) wants you reliant on pills so that you won’t revolt. That’s the end goal; total reliance on the govt.

don’t take ur jew pills if it comes crashing down where will you get them? If you have to hide in a foxhole for 6 days there’s gonna be no pills down there
I hate being reliant on pills knowing that if my access to the pills are cut off, I'm fucked. It's the ultimate cuckoldery.

If you will get committed to an institution or rope due to no taking your pills then go back to them, its one thing to get off them to feel better due to not listening to jews, it a whole other thing to be dependent and try to quit cold turkey ( like the cuck Jordan Peterson did lmao ).

pls dont die or worse be locked in with normfags pretending to mentally ill for daddys attnetion.

I get off jew pill multiple times but i always do it gradually, it is way easier and beter and less trouble ( try taking half a pill a day at first and decrease the amount as days go by ex. every 7 days ).
I flushed them down the toilet so it's too late for that approach buddy boyo.

What pills and dose? You hurt yourself if you end long-term SSRI medication abruptly. Anti-psychotics could be also, but not necessary.

You made an environmental crime by "flushed my pills down the toilet".

I hate being reliant on pills knowing that if my access to the pills are cut off, I'm fucked. It's the ultimate cuckoldery.

I flushed them down the toilet so it's too late for that approach buddy boyo.
No it is not you can always get more meds delivered due to covid ( I work in a retirement home and all of our meds get delivered to us now).

Just keep in mind there is no shame in going back to it and deciding to get off it more slowly or even go back to it if you desire to do so, youre not fighting some entity if you are off them ( AKA Jews, they dont give a fuck if you take them or not).

Your primary concern should be your well being. Stay strong Brocel:cool:

Just play eroge in the meantime

Also try CBD

brutal...

im still taking the jewpills tbh. they're expensive but gov subsidized so its ok, and i have hope that they'll help me ascend

brutal...

im still taking the jewpills tbh. they're expensive but gov subsidized so its ok, and i have hope that they'll help me ascend
they are only killing you and turning you into a submissive beta cuck

they are only killing you and turning you into a submissive beta cuck
yeah but it is what it is, i was too fucked up to possibly ascend without the pills. sometimes you have to compromise and do stuff you don't want to do, specially when you're considering roping which means your life is on the line. and in fact im grateful that they're subsidized and that i found pills that dont have too many side effects

Good. I'm glad.
Bad. I am angry. Unused drugs need to be taken back to pharmacy. Why is it good if ground-water, lakes and seas get polluted by drugs? The bad things cumulate and humans are at the top of the food chain.

Based I have had to bullshit my way out of getting institutionalized or assigned jewpills several times in my life and I dont regret it at all
Better mentally ill than a cuck.
High IQ

Just eat meat with very minor carbs like bread to hold the meat/fruits, not the first time someone healed their brain by removing most plant based food from their diets.

My Jew pills are a controlled substance because they actually work

Jew pills suck ass never taking them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back