Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stood up a single mother on the other side of Asia

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I organise the date
CAP1

i stand her up
Cap2

I taunt IT
Cap3

felt good laughing at her drive 25 miles to be stood up, while I never left my battlestation

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? WOW I'M POSTING THIS TO IT

Silly inkwell you should have manned up and took care of this Asian queen

Silly inkwell you should have manned up and took care of this Asian queen
nah she was a white hoe single mother holidaying in an asian country (bali to be precise)

Whenever you feel bad for these,find any average single mom dating profile on the web,look at how entitled,cold and demanding they are even though they carry the burden of another man's spawn and then you will stop feeling bad.

Salute to you fellow incel for this commendable act. I just love how chadfishers emotionally fuck these degenerate holes.

"Holidaying"
another word for sucking dick of white chad they met in the local holiday bar
Whenever you feel bad for these,find any average single mom dating profile on the web,look at how entitled,cold and demanding they are even though they carry the burden of another man's spawn and then you will stop feeling bad.
i have to sympathy for single mothers. hate is a great thing.

nice, another ho freaked on by @freakinasuit

nah she was a white hoe single mother holidaying in an asian country (bali to be precise)
Good man. Taxi or does she actually have a car in Bali?

Doing god's work.

nice work, catfishman would be proud