Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfished 2 roasties and stood them up

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Foid 1: from fiji, chadfished on bumble, standing her up was difficult as she was playing games with chad by being late - even chad has difficulty dating today. also got snxp working again, and I progressed to talking to my roasties on the phone like redditforcucks
LOL

Roastie 2 - some chink who was getting wet over chad on okcupid. stood her up at some mexican dump. she realized chad wasn't coming so she created an excuse to leave to save face.
Screenshot 20190907 171818

Screenshot 20190907 171807

Moggs me hard because this female is driving. This should not be allowed. You should tell her that females should not drive.

Moggs me hard because this female is driving. This should not be allowed. You should tell her that females should not drive.
they mog me too and only just got learners

Last edited:
Freak in a suit!!!!!

Doing good work ngl, imagine the damage an army of chadfishers could do.

they mog me too - 21 and only just got learners

It is over. So you cannot even compete in that. Just being driver licence mogged by a rotten female i nsome experiment. This is emasculating. I would have killed myself.

Last edited:
There I was spending 6 months swiping right to every female profile on Tinder. Ended up only getting 3 matches and they were all were bots, then here you got Chad having females waiting to meet him. Fml.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back