Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still respect non pscho shooters who fought against injustice and bullying

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I still respect their freedom fighting but not the ones who hurt innocent animals

I also heard and read Dylan and Eric were the bullies themselves and were popular? If this is true they are scumbags who are good to be dead

Cho and Elliot didn’t hurt any innocents I guesss ? Which heroes were good people overall like cho ?

I think elliot was a very nice person

i respect all shooters for enacting the final solution to the normie question

also heard and read Dylan and Eric were the bullies themselves and were popular?
Both had trouble getting girlfriends and felt baf for not having them. One of Dylan's teachers described him as "unattractive". I can relate to some of their experiences but I still think they're assholes.

Both had trouble getting girlfriends and felt baf for not having them. One of Dylan's teachers described him as "unattractive". I can relate to some of their experiences but I still think they're assholes.
Yeah probably

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back