Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still mentally masturbate to the Utoya massacre

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
Anders Breivik must've had a constant hard-on while doing it.

Just imagine having an island of helpless students for you alone to have fun with. He even LARPed as Hitman by disguising himself as a police officer in order to get to the island without any problems. There is something about the island-full-of-teenagers setting that is much more appealing than a regular school shooting or something of the sort. This is the ultimate dream.

article-2024785-0D326E3900000578-771_634x402.jpg

It took 1 hour for the anti-terror police to arrive. 77 people dead.

I hate him because he is islamaphobic

ngl the kills he got with just a .22 was impressive.

Jockcel said:
ER is joke compared to AB.

This.

Going AB is the ultimate peak of life. I cannot even fathom how awesome it must've been. The adrenalin must be off the charts.

>when a white supremacist hates brown people but kills white nordic chads and stacies to prove his point

kek, anders breivik was a retardcel

7339er said:
>when a white supremacist hates brown people but kills white nordic chads and stacies to prove his point

kek, anders breivik was a retardcel

> "You are going to die today, marxists!"

What a brave soul.

The perpetrator was a Zio-supporting alt-lightist Freemason who had no intentions of radically changing the degenerate culture of the West.

I'm surprised more mass shooters haven't chosen remote locations. They could get higher kill counts, more time and possibly even make off without being identified.

Somewhere along a trail might even get a slower response time than Brevik's did.

tenta said:
ngl the kills he got with just a .22 was impressive.

Just a .22? How?

Was he a sharpshooter?

if i had the opportunity i wouldve lined all the girls up, raped them, then set them on fire. then sailed off on my boat while they screamed bloody murder

inceliphate said:
if i had the opportunity i wouldve lined all the girls up, raped them, then set them on fire. then sailed off on my boat while they screamed bloody murder

Badass

inceliphate said:

shut up, you ugly worthless little weak bitch. you wouldn't do shit, you little pussy. keep hiding behind your screen, bitch. I'll rape your mom and force you to watch, you filthy little faggot. you are a gay cocksucking scum that deserves to get bludgeoned to death. 

most females would kick your ass easily. you deserve to die, you useless little ugly sub-human scum. jfc at you, you pathetic little trash. you are literally worthless and a fucking disgrace. just fucking kill yourself. set yourself on fire, you little weak pussy bitch. you deserve a horrific death. 

Kill them all said:
shut up, you ugly worthless little weak bitch. you wouldn't do shit, you little pussy. keep hiding behind your screen, bitch. I'll rape your mom and force you to watch, you filthy little faggot. you are a gay cocksucking scum that deserves to get bludgeoned to death. 

most females would kick your ass easily. you deserve to die, you useless little ugly sub-human scum. jfc at you, you pathetic little trash. you are literally worthless and a fucking disgrace. just fucking kill yourself. set yourself on fire, you little weak pussy bitch. you deserve a horrific death. 

lay off the drugs lol

Kill them all said:

you talk a lot for someone who has a literal vagina for a mouth

Hardcore leftists to boot.

This is what it looks like when a white man goes ER.

WW2 is when an entire white nation goes ER.

We are more powerful than we think.

Just imagine having an island of helpless students for you alone to have fun with. He even LARPed as Hitman by disguising himself as a police officer in order to get to the island without any problems. There is something about the island-full-of-teenagers setting that is much more appealing than a regular school shooting or something of the sort. This is the ultimate dream.
I'd love a movie like this in the style of Friday the 13th. :feelsautistic: It'd sell well I think. It pretty much is the ultimate power fantasy.

It was one of the best days of my life, when he massacred those Arian chads who hold "boycott Israel" signs. Oh, it was so good.

Feb 17th 2018:dafuckfeels:

it was a beautiful performance

This is what it looks like when a white man goes ER.

WW2 is when an entire white nation goes ER.

We are more powerful than we think.
I'd love a movie like this in the style of Friday the 13th. :feelsautistic: It'd sell well I think. It pretty much is the ultimate power fantasy.
It was one of the best days of my life, when he massacred those Arian chads who hold "boycott Israel" signs. Oh, it was so good.
Feb 17th 2018:dafuckfeels:
it was a beautiful performance
some one should go to some rich fag's private island and do the same to the billionaire and his family. do whatever you want with the daughters :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: her billionaire-heir diamond-clad uber pussy would never ever been available to you otherwise. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
What group