Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I still love watching Miraculous : Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, but every time I see Marinette's parents it's such a deadly heightpill

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Parents

Adrien's parents aren't quite as bad (even though Gabriel is actually taller than Marinette's dad, the height difference is less because Emilie is a tall woman) but still a pretty stark "eyes only up to his clavicles" situation.

AdrienParents

what is this? some sort of kids tv show?

oh shi big change just happened, things gettin real now

what is this? some sort of kids tv show?
Gay girly French trash.

This thread is unworthy of lemongrab magic :feelsUgh:

Goddamn Op .if you like france Go watch martin mystery instead. This shit is just gay.

I'll be right back I have to do some research on rule34.xxx

I'll be right back I have to do some research on rule34.xxx
the show could use a lot more proper art, much of what I've seen on paheal and stuff involves weird shit like breast inflation or gay shit, no idea why

the show could use a lot more proper art, much of what I've seen on paheal and stuff involves weird shit like breast inflation or gay shit, no idea why
That comes with the territory, especially where on a blank canvas your imagination and skill is the only thing that limits you. You can depict whatever you want. I've just checked and there's a mixture of "normal" and abnormal depictions. People are fairly anonymous and don't need to feel the shame of whatever kink they're into, which is why the internet is often an outlet for kinks.

There's billions of us on this world and you really can't control what people are into, but if you're curious then I guess you can look at psychology and it's related branches of study.

I think Hawk Moth is a pretty cool guy

Eh kicks lolis and doesn't afraid of anything

Incel trait: you want to fuck Marinette.