Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still live with my parents because I have no friends and never had a gf

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I could easily live alone if I also had people to go be with on a regular basis. But I don’t, and since I have a good relationship with my parents I would rather not be just utterly alone than have my own place but it being empty all the time.

And also cuz I can’t afford my own place lel

Live with your parents and save money. Once you have saved enough to fund your copes, start your own life.

How about another joke, Murray?

How about another joke, Murray?
I could easily live alone if I also had people to go be with on a regular basis. But I don’t, and since I have a good relationship with my parents I would rather not be just utterly alone than have my own place but it being empty all the time.
True, I love my parents so see no reason to leave.

I'm poor and still in school at almost 26.

I live with my mother because she lets me NEETMax for free and pays for my anime and games.

Yes, why leave if I will never have gf and normal life anyway - would be just paying expensive rent for nothing instead of using it on copes

yeah if ur incel and have decent relationship with parents no reason to move out

Inb4 that's why u incel, nothing else is a factor apparently.

same, am 42 and still live in my mom's basement

Why would I move away to be lonelier than shit, with additional costs. Might as well live with them and have more $

Can't see myself moving out

Gonna try moving out tbh

His signature screams retard zoomer.

Exact same situation here, I’m so grateful to have good parents & my super friendly brother. Without them I would rope.

im a poorcel but i never understood the want to keep living with parents. if i had money id move the fuck out the second i could
but then again i dont really talk to my parents other than the usual
"hows the weather outside?" "long day at work?" "what should we eat for dinner?" just the usual questions.

i cant watch the shit i want to watch when i want to watch it. cant fap when i want to. cant exercise when i want to. cant shower when i want to. cant take a quiet shit. cant listen to music at the volume i want to because they always fucking talk to me when im enjoying my music and yell at me because i can't hear them. always gotta help them with computer or wifi shit. just everything about living with parents is aggravating

although to be fair none of this was all that much a deal breaker when i was 20yo but getting near 40 it's just too much sometimes. unfortunately im going to be living with my parents until they die or kick me out since im poorcel but god dam if i dont just fucking dream everyday of having enough money to move out and live by myself in peace and quiet.
(and this probably wont mean anything to you guys but when living with parents im always looking over my fucking shoulder. cant browse incels because they may oversee or cant watch my waifus because they will ask what character it is)

i cant watch the shit i want to watch when i want to watch it. cant fap when i want to. cant exercise when i want to. cant shower when i want to. cant take a quiet shit. cant listen to music at the volume i want to because they always fucking talk to me when im enjoying my music and yell at me because i can't hear them. always gotta help them with computer or wifi shit. just everything about living with parents is aggravating
Yeah, that's a good point.
im going to be living with my parents until they die or kick me out
Same shit.