Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still don't understand the economics of the dating market

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Women are only interested in the top 15 or 20% of guys. That sounds really crazy, and totally unsustainable. What if everyone only applied to jobs over 100K. That would be about the same proportion. Would people starve? Would retail go out of business? Would companies be forced to raise prices?

If everybody could, everybody would, but it's just not feasable. That's why people have to settle for lesser salaries, if they are not as qualified.

dont need to understand it, just ldar

Most women lack libido, so they can remain celibe for a long time. It's not like eating. Most people would accept a shitty job in order not to starve, but most women prefer to die virgins before beincg touched by a sub-8 male.

Women are only interested in the top 15 or 20% of guys. That sounds really crazy, and totally unsustainable.

Yes, because instinct thinks about sustainability. If it were up to instinct we would've bred ourselves until consuming all resources and then nuked ourselves for the last of them, a la tragedy of the commons. We're still not far from that scenario.

Most women lack libido, so they can remain celibe for a long time. It's not like eating. Most people would accept a shitty job in order not to starve, but most women prefer to die virgins before beincg touched by a sub-8 male.
Many do end up all alone though. I talk to plenty of women over 50, and they claim they are invisible to men.

If everybody could, everybody would, but it's just not feasable. That's why people have to settle for lesser salaries, if they are not as qualified.
giphy.gif

It's about timing.
in modern times women tend to ride the cock carusel until they are in their late 20's and than sattle for a none chad.
the thing is most guys here are in their late teen and early 20's so they feel hypergamy in full power. It's a lesser problem later in life.

women smv fall more rapidly than men until equilibrium in mid 30'.

It’s more like top 5 or 10% of guys. MGTOW is swollen with normies and chadlites...

Excellent post, and correct

Many do end up all alone though. I talk to plenty of women over 50, and they claim they are invisible to men.

I hope they suffer the worst isolation possible, and then kill themselves in despair. All of them have rejected as many men they could in the most cruel way possible just for the fun of it. They fucking deserve to repent, even if it doesnt solve all the harm theyve done.

Bottom line is for whatever reason we are simply not wanted.
You may cope.with NT theory,the looks theory,thebmoney theory whatevr,in the end we are spending our lives alone and in perpetual depression,rejection and saddness and some.people other there dont.
Our only thoughts should be about.mustering enough willpower and know how to rope and leave when we are not wanted.
Granted this is all if you actual went ahead and tried to get females and failed.

Ifs over bro,time to call.it quits imo.

women tend to ride the cock carusel until they are in their late 20's and than sattle for a none chad.
Or i dont understand you correctly, or this is the most obvious cope ever.
At least here in spain, women are whores litteraly until its physically impossible for them to keep being one. And i mean foids in their 40s fucking everything they can find. Most of my female college teachers (ugly, disgusting leftist personality, old, self-entitled...) fuck their above-8 students and its absolutely OK according to my society. Its just one example.
So no, women behave like whores until their 50-60 nowadays.

I hope they suffer the worst isolation possible, and then kill themselves in despair. All of them have rejected as many men they could in the most cruel way possible just for the fun of it. They fucking deserve to repent, even if it doesnt solve all the harm theyve done.

giphy_7.gif

Women are only interested in the top 15 or 20% of guys. That sounds really crazy, and totally unsustainable. What if everyone only applied to jobs over 100K. That would be about the same proportion. Would people starve? Would retail go out of business? Would companies be forced to raise prices?

I didn't read this explanations too carefully... but I don't think anyone gave the correction explanation:

Jobs are 1 to 1. You and I cannot both be CEO of Apple. There is only one person that may hold that job.

However, Chad can sustain multiple females. This is not 1 to 1. Chad will satisfy many women at the same time. There is not only 1 woman that Chad will have at one time.

I didn't read this explanations too carefully... but I don't think anyone gave the correction explanation:

Jobs are 1 to 1. You and I cannot both be CEO of Apple. There is only one person that may hold that job.

However, Chad can sustain multiple females. This is not 1 to 1. Chad will satisfy many women at the same time. There is not only 1 woman that Chad will have at one time.
True, but that is like saying there is only one Brad Pitt. I'm saying more is that people only apply to jobs over 100K and no one cleans toilets, flips burgers anymore or wants to work for less than that. Somehow they are "able" to wait out for that salary, just like women can wait for their >8.

True, but that is like saying there is only one Brad Pitt. I'm saying more is that people only apply to jobs over 100K and no one cleans toilets, flips burgers anymore or wants to work for less than that. Somehow they are "able" to wait out for that salary, just like women can wait for their >8.
Women dont have sams sex drives as man.
They can get fucked few times per year and they are fine. Meaning theoretically a Chad could keep occupied like 10 females easy.
Essentially pricing out the truecels and sub 5 in general.

Most women are not getting laid today

Women dont have sams sex drives as man.
They can get fucked few times per year and they are fine. Meaning theoretically a Chad could keep occupied like 10 females easy.
Essentially pricing out the truecels and sub 5 in general.
They are being volcels in a way then.

I'm saying that a multitude of women can have the same man. That's how the 80-20 rule works.

There's 1 man for every group of however many women. That's how it works in apes too. No surprise that's how it goes for humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back