Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I STILL CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE SEX

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I just cant believe women consent to sex. I don't understand it. Why would they have sex? Explain it to me like I am 5 years old and retarded.

They see a tall dude with a big chiseled jaw. hunter eyes, and a six pack and the whole between their legs begin to moisten. They have a feeling of lust and want something shoved up their vagina. They often start really young rubbing themselves down there and shoving cucumbers up it, then at age 12-13 they want penis.

They see a tall dude with a big chiseled jaw. hunter eyes, and a six pack and the whole between their legs begin to moisten. They have a feeling of lust and want something shoved up their vagina. They often start really young rubbing themselves down there and shoving cucumbers up it, then at age 12-13 they want penis.
if I were a woman, I would look at a man and think they are fucking useless and provide no value to me, I would sell pics of my feet on OF and laugh at them

if I were a woman, I would look at a man and think they are fucking useless and provide no value to me, I would sell pics of my feet on OF and laugh at them
They think that way about 95-99% of men, and exploit them.

The other portion are called Chads which pump and dump foids easy.

There's an argument thats been going on betwwen true forced lonliness guys who believe women aren't into men anymore and blackpillers who believe women want a man if hes chad

There's an argument thats been going on betwwen true forced lonliness guys who believe women aren't into men anymore and blackpillers who believe women want a man if hes chad
TFL is just incels in denial. (Or maybe some do admit they are incels.) They're just coping. Women do want Chad.

You know that feeling of lust you get when you see a pretty girl? Women feel that, but not when they look at us, only chad has that privilege :feelsjuice:

Their vagege is itchy and it feels good when Chad scratches it with his big chungus massive cock.

same, I can't image that women can consent, it's a different fucking universe for me :feelsree::lasereyes:

i used to think the first when i was still bluepilled. it seemed men had to do a lot of effort to be able to attain a relationship, women didnt have that drive and just needed a lot of convincing before they were wooed.

now since ive witnessed more and also chadfished ive seen the truth black and white, if you look gentically superior women fawn over you and message you even if youre the one trying to ignore them while they look at less good looking men with disdain and laugh at them for being losers if they try to approach. but if youre chad they feel the same desire lust and attraction we feel when we see a fat ass