Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still can't believe my grandpa is gone..

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
damn, it's crazy to think about that. This is the first time I lose someone close to me as an adult. When my grandma died I was very young so I couldn't really understand death, but man... To think I'm never going to see him again is some brutal thing. I still haven't fully accepted it. To think this person you had a talk with a few days ago is now gone forever, so surreal.

I still feel like he just went somewhere, like a vacation. I don't feel like he's gone for good. Sometimes I even forget and think about going to visit him, but then I remember he's not there anymore. He'll never be sitting in that corner of the sofa taking a nap... I haven't been to his house yet after he died, it's gonna be tough.

I can only imagine how my mom is feeling. She looks fine now, trying to be strong... Man, it's crazy.

sorry for your loss boyo.

Sorry for your loss, bro. I wish you the best and hope you feel better soon. Unfortunately I never met any of my grandpas, and one of my grandmas passed away when I was really young. I really was only close to my only other grandma, until she also passed away. I know how awful it is.

we're here for you brocel

All my grandparents passed away when i was either not alive or very young. I'm yet to experience a loss as an adult. Sorry for your loss man

sorry for your loss boyo.
thanks boyo

it happens so quickly, you don't even have time to catch up with. It's one of those things we know it's going to happen anytime soon, but you don't want to think about it, and then it just happens.

It sounds lik
damn, it's crazy to think about that. This is the first time I lose someone close to me as an adult. When my grandma died I was very young so I couldn't really understand death, but man... To think I'm never going to see him again is some brutal thing. I still haven't fully accepted it. To think this person you had a talk with a few days ago is now gone forever, so surreal.

I still feel like he just went somewhere, like a vacation. I don't feel like he's gone for good. Sometimes I even forget and think about going to visit him, but then I remember he's not there anymore. He'll never be sitting in that corner of the sofa taking a nap... I haven't been to his house yet after he died, it's gonna be tough.

I can only imagine how my mom is feeling. She looks fine now, trying to be strong... Man, it's crazy.
he was loving

He's in a better place brocel

17 years have passed and i still miss mine...

I understand your pain Bro,sorry for your loss

Just get over it already, guess what, your parents are going to die too

Are you going to respond to death like this ad nauseum over and over?

You have many more deaths awaiting you in the near future

It really doesn't make sense to even care anymore tbh

Also I find it funny how so many incels act like this when it comes to their family but in threads about roasties getting acidfaced, beheaded, stoned, raped, killed in other ways, etc you guys are laughing up a storm and saying "the roastie deserved it"

Its the hypocrisy I can't stand, you don't get to pick and choose when death becomes a "serious issue" and when it becomes joke

If you are going to be indifferent to the death and suffering of others, be indifferent to death and suffering period

Same, my grandpa died in 2018 at 95 and I still miss him. Good times when he was alive.

It’s sad, I experienced this aswell, due to my age, grandparents were very based and they seemed as the only people that really understood me. Their generation were legit good people.

Just get over it already, guess what, your parents are going to die too

Are you going to respond to death like this ad nauseum over and over?

You have many more deaths awaiting you in the near future

It really doesn't make sense to even care anymore tbh

Also I find it funny how so many incels act like this when it comes to their family but in threads about roasties getting acidfaced, beheaded, stoned, raped, killed in other ways, etc you guys are laughing up a storm and saying "the roastie deserved it"

Its the hypocrisy I can't stand, you don't get to pick and choose when death becomes a "serious issue" and when it becomes joke

If you are going to be indifferent to the death and suffering of others, be indifferent to death and suffering period
Based