Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I started the hymen break tradition on this forum

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I started it in 2020 you fucking niggers @K1ng N0th1ng @VideoGameCoper @Adolf Kitler @VictimofBpillReaper

Put some respect on my name

i remember it from summer 2020. i think people first started using it in the sewers

and then it started being used to profile comments

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/26/26134.jpg?1603974354

you didn't start shit u nigger

nobody cares, shithead.

"hymen status: broken."

FAGGOT!

Was that another account?

I did man
i think it started with the
''first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.''

i think it started with the
''first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.''
That's the copypasta, I'm talking about profile hymens

I started it in 2020 you fucking niggers @K1ng N0th1ng @VideoGameCoper @Adolf Kitler @VictimofBpillReaper

And now I run this shit

so you are proud of breaking hymens of men :feelswhat:

I can testify that :feelsugh: