Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I started drinking at 6am on Sunday morning

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
I haven't been drinking for a long time, been sober for many months. Been wallowing in my depression. Last night I picked up some beer and now I'm drinking. Feeling pretty good, ngl. No longer depressed.

Life would be pretty good if I could stay in my current state without any downsides.

Also, I just dropped a gram of shrooms a few minutes ago.

It is 6 am where you live ?

I woudn't drink in the morning as when I drink I go on until I sleep, so you are probably going to sleep when you finish the second pack and you will wake up in the middle of the night with a bad headache and the sensation of being in another planet xD

I woudn't drink in the morning as when I drink I go on until I sleep, so you are probably going to sleep when you finish the second pack and you will wake up in the middle of the night with a bad headache and the sensation of being in another planet xD
Maybe that's what I want.

I haven't been drinking for a long time, been sober for many months. Been wallowing in my depression. Last night I picked up some beer and now I'm drinking. Feeling pretty good, ngl. No longer depressed.

Life would be pretty good if I could stay in my current state without any downsides.

Also, I just dropped a gram of shrooms a few minutes ago.
based

wish i could to that but wagiecagie

shrooms are kicking in now

9891 zerotwo gun

Alcoholic tier

Drinking and shrooms is the way. Being ugly in material world, with enough shrooms you can escpape.

Dont forget to buy lotto tickets