Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I started coping with weed again

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am officially addicted to it. I will try to smoke this week and then quit.
It's the best cope for inceldom that helps.
Watch this video 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg[/video]

No social life = addiction no matter what the drug is. 

I am not saying it's physically addictive but mentally it is especially if you rot like me.

Damn username checks out. I cope with gymcel and buying useless stuff. That's it.

Well, I'm close to start cope eating again. I'm not sure how long I'll hold myself but not for very long I'm afraid.

Still, I ain't touching drugcoping.

If it works for you then great. I actually have to say I'm jealous of incels or anyone in general that can enjoy weed without becoming paranoid or having adverse effects on the mind.

I used to smoke a blunt every night for months to help me escape my reality and living situation at home. Music would sound better, food was way better and I would eat like a fat cow, mundane things were more enjoyable. 

Now whenever I smoke I become paranoid, shitty thoughts from my past flood into my head, and I fixate on the idea of death and what if I were to die in that moment of hightened awareness. 

Safe to say it's not something I can do anymore which is terrible because I have nothing else to fill my time with or to help me cope, I'm just on my phone the entire day.

DAFMFP said:
Well, I'm close to start cope eating again. I'm not sure how long I'll hold myself but not for very long I'm afraid.

Still, I ain't touching drugcoping.

I've gone back and forth between losing 30-40+ pounds to gaining it right back. I've obsessed over counting calories and meal timing and what I ate for months, only to fuck up and return to my previous habits. 

All this without ever working out, which is what the fuck I should be focused on instead of limiting my food intake like a female. Food was/is my biggest vice. I understand that feel.

Weed said:

It's so true though. There was an experiment performed on isolated rats and social rats. Of course the social rats did I not require the drugs because they were already content enough with their rat friends, but the isolated rats gave into addiction. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park

Kointo said:
Weed said:
It's so true though. There was an experiment performed on isolated rats and social rats. Of course the social rats did I not require the drugs because they were already content enough with their rat friends, but the isolated rats gave into addiction.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park
Exactly what he says in the video lol

how do you buy weed if you dont have social life

Weed said:

Oh shit sorry, my lazy ass didn't watch the video. That's the video where I learned this from too lol.

torujo said:
how do you buy weed if you dont have social life
I just know few dealers lol.. also darknet

Kointo said:
Weed said:
Oh shit sorry, my lazy ass didn't watch the video. That's the video where I learned this from too lol.
lmao

I stopped it a year ago. When I realized how much it stops my gymcel progress and how much time I invest in fintness, I just had to quit weed forever.

It's just not worth it. Lowers my motivation, test, makes me paranoid, retarded, less strengh, less aggressive etc.

I'm much better without that shit.

Weed said:
I am officially addicted to it. I will try to smoke this week and then quit.
It's the best cope for inceldom that helps.
Watch this video 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg[/video]

I am not saying it's physically addictive but mentally it is especially if you rot like me.

"Weed"  :heh:

pretty much, i have had no positive interactions with people for over a year, and being sober has become a misson. this video is stupid though because he doesn't mention lms. if you have friends and more than $500 in your bank account you have no excuse to be a drug addict.

Update: Possibly gonna get a job tomorrow.. I will probs worlcel for surgeries and stop weed

U do anything else? What ur favorite way to smoke?