Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I started a YouTube channel

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
I don’t really know if this counts as a blatant advertisement or not, but I doubt anyone will actually subscribe but I set up a new channel for red/black pill content called “freegucci”
URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR8L8kG7P4Eh_YifM8TNFw

I just uploaded my first proper video on simps and I was wondering if I could get any feedback, what was good what was not. I really want to improve my comedic editing skills.

Also I put this under the experiment tag because technically it’s an experiment to see how much I can get away with before Jewtube kills my channel. They did me like Undead Chronic and made me have to make multiple channels. Hopefully this time I can pull the race card lol

Last edited:
Too bad you're a greynigg

Good video, I can't understand these unbelievable simps. Is it a special environment how they grew up and socialized that they got so brain melted? I guess, when you stop worshipping God is one of the reasons.

I had to pause permanently to read the stuff, which interrupts the joyful music+video experience, but I don't know a better solution for this. Keep going!

Nice vid, I suggest splitting big screeenshots in 2 or 3 so there's less text to read, and hold for a little longer so you don't have to pause

Interesting, mogs me at making a YouTube channel.

Fantastic content boyo. Subbed.

love that editing

Too bad you're a greynigg
Yeah too bad I want to spend more time on this site but I got a lot to do irl
are u a zoomed fag
Idk what that means lol you mean I’m a zoomer?
Nice vid, I suggest splitting big screeenshots in 2 or 3 so there's less text to read, and hold for a little longer so you don't have to pause
Thanks for the feedback I will make it so that part 2 has more video content

Too much normie shit.