Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I start my new job tomorrow

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I will work from home
I will tranzlate english to spanish and viceversa between two people on the phone. My mandatory shift is from 8am to 12pm and after that, the job is open until 9:30pm and I can either log out after i finished my 4 hours or do extra time and get paid for those extra hourz.

Since I will work from home i will try to aim to do 10 hourz a day, since its the limit. And i will try to do this from Monday to sunday .

I will work like a cottonpicking negro. I hope by the end of november when i get paid i will be able to fund my copez.

How much an hour?

Don't smoke weed during the shift, wagie
Stream Wagie's Song by NEET | Listen online for free on ...

How much an hour?
shit wage - 4.75 USD an hour
I live in the third world , where minimum wage is $200 USD
I aim to make around 1k USD a month
live is cheap here tho.

live is cheap here tho.
So this is a very good job in your country

So this is a very good job in your country
indeed.
I WILL NEVER WORK IN PERSON AGAIN (IN THE THIRD WORLD)
no way im gonna commute by bus full of normiez and spent 3 hourz of my day in that shit
remote work iz the way ot the cel

indeed.
I WILL NEVER WORK IN PERSON AGAIN (IN THE THIRD WORLD)
no way im gonna commute by bus full of normiez and spent 3 hourz of my day in that shit
remote work iz the way ot the cel
Not really possible in america. How many jobs did u work before?

Working from home is the perfect job for incels.

Congrats interpretercel :dab:

Sounds like a chill job.

Smoke weed, play guitar

live is cheap here tho.
Holy fuck.

But i dont know spanish

4 bucks is enough for me to live for two days

Thank god for that

Lets see.. how much does liter of cola costs in america? @allDead

I want cola now

lol wut

Then here it costs 0,85 dollar
I mean yeah I'm in north america shit's fucking unacceptably expensive here, especially within the last 2 years. I paid $20 at the grocery store for a loaf of bread, some ham, and hummus last week. It's fucked.

I mean yeah I'm in north america shit's fucking unacceptably expensive here, especially within the last 2 years. I paid $20 at the grocery store for a loaf of bread, some ham, and hummus last week. It's fucked.
Crazy expensive.

Hahahaha, 20$ here is enough to buy 5 kilos of a pig meat, and not factory produced, all local

0,32 dollar for bread here

thatz why i say , first world isnt for everyone , including a great portion of the first worlders themselves; For all them the best is to get income from USA and move to any third world country to live like kingz

Dude. Literally you can buy really good meat for two here with $20