Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I start a new job with a foid called “Ashlynn”.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I start a new job in a couple of weeks in something totally new and I have no experience in. The manager called me the other day and said that he wouldn’t be able to support that much. He said that there is another new starter called Ashlynn starting with me who I am meant to bounce ideas off and this made me even more nervous.

Ashlynn is a super slutty foid name and this foid is very unlikely to be cooperative so I am probably doomed to failure. What is more I am very likely to be metoo’d because I am meant to be working closely with this foid. I am quite stressed about this.

100$ that she is fat.

Ashlynn is a fattie name

sucks that you are indian, she will automatically think you are a bobs & vagene pervert. I would recommend to increase your ignorance by listening to country music. If you are able to work while high, I would recommend that too. Just try very hard to keep a 3 foot barrier of space, so you can't accidentally touch her and get #MeTooed.

Last edited:
If she's a new starter she would be just as in the dark as you are. Your strategy should be to act as bluepilled as possible, get ideas off her and use her help whilst keeping any work knowledge you gain close to yourself. Given the chance screw her over.

Given the chance the company will promote her first over you. And in case of a downturn they will fire you first. Your job should be to that she learns as little as possible and remains as useless as possible. While you use her to get nominal manual low level shit done
I would recommend to increase your ignorance by listening to country music.
:feelskek:

Given the chance the company will promote her first over you. And in case of a downturn they will fire you first. Your job should be to that she learns as little as possible and remains as useless as possible. While you use her to get nominal manual low level shit done

:feelskek:
Yes as an Indian male they value you far less than a white female. Good advice.

Are you training her or just sharing the work? If you're training her, then you might be training your replacement.

Are you training her or just sharing the work? If you're training her, then you might be training your replacement.
Brutal. Idk what's worse nowadays the job market or the dating market. At least the dating market you can cope by pretending you don't care but the job market? It's either a job or no money to survive if you are an ugly male.

Sharing the work. I can’t train yet since I have no idea

Semen can stay active inside a vagina for up to a week. So on any day that you see Ashlynn you can assume she probably has live sperm swimming around inside her.

Ashlynn is a super slutty foid name and this foid is very unlikely to be cooperative so I am probably doomed to failure. What is more I am very likely to be metoo’d because I am meant to be working closely with this foid. I am quite stressed about this.
holy shit man i feel you

dont even look at her, and dont help her all, in fact, try to mislead her, maybe she'll get fired before she can metoo you

Semen can stay active inside a vagina for up to a week. So on any day that you see Ashlynn you can assume she probably has live sperm swimming around inside her.

Make sure not to carry her and that both of you do the same amount of work

100$ that she is fat.

Ashlynn is a fattie name
I got her full name today and looked her up on Facebook. She is a legit Stacy with blonde hair and blue eyes lmao.

Carry a camera with you

I start a new job in a couple of weeks in something totally new and I have no experience in. The manager called me the other day and said that he wouldn’t be able to support that much. He said that there is another new starter called Ashlynn starting with me who I am meant to bounce ideas off and this made me even more nervous.

Tell her that you are pansexual or something so you can reverse uno card her if she tries a "me too" wild card

You’re curry right?

just shitmaxx before work

it is entering summer now, the foid will wear shorts, just appreciate it.
work on your personality, maybe you can ascend:bluepill:

Men having to work with women is unnatural as shit.