Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I start a Chadfishing experiment

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
-
I've tried those meeting applications many times with my face and never met any success at all. Last time was Tinder : 6 months, zero matches, absolutely nobody, which made me think it would be due to me living in a rural area of France.

But what if I was wrong ?

So I decided to make a fake Chad Tinder profile in the same area and see the results.

I used a rather unknown Chad French model who had the good trait to post a shitload of photos of him everywhere and in every situation.

I was still creating my Tinder account when I received a first Like. I hadn't even put any description or info about who I was.

I'll try to find up to 9 photos for my fake profile to be believable. I also have to trick the Tinder app because it asks for my "Profile Verification", and asks for 2 selfies. So I think I'll take to selfies of my computer screen displaying the Chad.

I'll see where it leads. I think Chadfishing is a thing to experiment, to really be aware of the reality of the blackpill, its ultimate nature.
The first thing I notice, is that my real ex-profile and this fake Chad profile have very different foid candidates shown by Tinder.
On my real ex-profile, I was only seeing landwhales, beckies or rarely low-tier normies.
In this experiment, I only see Stacies.
Is the Tinder algorythm coded to match Stacies with Chads and Uglies with landwhales or low-tier normies ?

Last edited:
What's the point in chad fishing unless you can harass the foids that thought they're gonna get with chad when its time to meet up? Otherwise it just proves something that is obviuous

What's the point in chad fishing unless you can harass the foids that thought they're gonna get with chad when its time to meet up? Otherwise it just proves something that is obviuous

Because there's a difference between knowing things, and experimentating things.

Only experience can give you a full understanding of things. It's like being shot by a gun : you imagine it must be painful, but you won't know how much until a bullet hits your leg.

One can't understand how much things are fucked up for Incels until he chadfishes.

Since yesterday, in my rural area, in 24 hours I received 18 Likes of Stacies, and 2 of them initiated a conversation with me.

But it's true that of course, there would be no meeting as they would ran away scared, or worse...

I had a medical rendez-vous today at the hospital, and I also enjoyed using the app with a normie foid waiting next to me. Must be disturbing for them to see such an ugly man with so many love messages all the time :feelshaha:

Try doing it in SEA with your face.

You have to do it on the PC with VPN and a program that lets u run android apps.
Too much hassle for me and my depression but thanks for the response.

I did an experiment. The normal female got 100+ likes on one hour. The Chad male got 7 swipes in a few days but he was probably not shown to females.

I did an experiment. The normal female got 100+ likes on one hour. The Chad male got 7 swipes in a few days but he was probably not shown to females.

I've received 23 Likes and 4 conversations initiated by foids.
In 4 days.
It shows me the abyss between Chad-lives and mine. That's impressive to see how much they play on Tutorial mode.

I had a medical rendez-vous today at the hospital, and I also enjoyed using the app with a normie foid waiting next to me. Must be disturbing for them to see such an ugly man with so many love messages all the time :feelshaha:

Nice one

The point of chadfishing is to be able to harass foids and get away with it since they think you are a chad

That's right :feelshaha: and it also allows me to discuss with someone too.
What happens if one of the foids asks for Snapchat and for a selfie of you but instead of showing her your full face you only show her your lower third not the rest of your face

What happens if one of the foids asks for Snapchat and for a selfie of you but instead of showing her your full face you only show her your lower third not the rest of your face

The girl would immediately understand she'd been fooled because the guy I've taken the photos from is a Gigachad french gay model, with a massive jawline, and is gymmaxxed as fuck. Plus I have a beard and he doesn't. And a dragon tatoo while I don't have any.

So I'd just pretend I don't have Snapchat or I use my grandma's phone :feelzez:

That's right :feelshaha: and it also allows me to discuss with someone too.
True. The goal is to try and bring down their self esteem as much as possible. The most based thing you can do is trick the foid into wasting hours somewhere and you don’t even show up

True. The goal is to try and bring down their self esteem as much as possible. The most based thing you can do is trick the foid into wasting hours somewhere and you don’t even show up

That's right, and another part consists in 1) Not replying at all to a foid that initiates conversation, which send them huge doubts about themselves or 2) Discussing with them gladly then brutally stop speaking with them without a reason :feelshaha:

I did chadfishing the most brutal ragefuel tbh

That's right, and another part consists in 1) Not replying at all to a foid that initiates conversation, which send them huge doubts about themselves or 2) Discussing with them gladly then brutally stop speaking with them without a reason :feelshaha:
Or make fun of their body appearances. Best way to insult them is by mistaking them as a tranny. So if you talk first say “How is your transition going?” If the foid gets mad then you can tell them off for being transphobic.

Or make fun of their body appearances. Best way to insult them is by mistaking them as a tranny. So if you talk first say “How is your transition going?” If the foid gets mad then you can tell them off for being transphobic.

You're having a very bad influence on me because you give me very pleasant ideas :feelshaha:

You're having a very bad influence on me because you give me very pleasant ideas :feelshaha:
You should consider doing it then screenshot the conversations and make a thread sharing it

Chadfish