Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I starmog most of you

brutal star pill

I really can't confirm or deny but it's funny to think incel boards are run by gigachad to make fun of us
I have a gut feeling that’s the case

Blue is the ugliest color and represents normies, Red is slightly angry worker bee. Light Blue are the leaders, somewhat still afraid of getting b8nned. Greycels are the saddest, the grey color represents their soul and spirit, completely drained.

Star mog me. Brutal starpill, ngl.

It's over for fivestarcels once they become onestarcels.

I have just one Star after over 3.500 posts? It is ridiculous. Also, the color is ugly. Over for me.

He no longer star mogs people

i have fallen from grace

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop "Chief Keef ain't 'bout this, Chief Keef ain't 'bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he, they say that nigga don't be putting in no work” Shut the fuck up! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about... “Chief Keef ain't no hitta, Chief Keef ain't this, Chief Keef a fake” Shut the fuck up! Y'all don't real with that nigga! Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since, fuckin', I don't know when! Motherfucka, stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there! If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more! Y'know them niggas roll with Lil Reese and them (Young Chop on the beat)

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop "Chief Keef ain't 'bout this, Chief Keef ain't 'bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he, they say that nigga don't be putting in no work” Shut the fuck up! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about... “Chief Keef ain't no hitta, Chief Keef ain't this, Chief Keef a fake” Shut the fuck up! Y'all don't real with that nigga! Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since, fuckin', I don't know when! Motherfucka, stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there! If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more! Y'know them niggas roll with Lil Reese and them (Young Chop on the beat)
english

Low post count cope
All of you are wrong because Looks = personality. I can't change my 5'7" height, 4/10 face, and diagnosed autism. These are UNCHANGEABLE PERMANENT genetic traits. I am doomed to inceldom forever. Nothing I can do about it.

:feelsUgh:

All of you are wrong because Looks = personality. I can't change my 5'7" height, 4/10 face, and diagnosed autism. These are UNCHANGEABLE PERMANENT genetic traits. I am doomed to inceldom forever. Nothing I can do about it.

:feelsUgh:
Just plagerize my quotes theory

Im probably the only one that shitposts so much low effort but is still stuck on 3 star blueceldom

D94968A1 7286 4F2C A11F 28EAC8031C73

valid

Postmaxx's me