Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stalked into that Turk whore’s insta account

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
For reference:

She got a lot of sexy pics with bare foot and seductive nails there, pure fap fuel for me tonight. But she also posted a lot of traveling pics in Dubai so I assume she knows how rich sandfags urine tastes, kek.

My stalking skill: google the names of my coworkers - find the one who’s stupid enough to use her real name as insta username - search her followers - search the followers of her followers - whore discovered. It won’t work with those who set their accounts private tho, kek

Screenshot 20230622 175208 210

For reference:

She got a lot of sexy pics with bare foot and seductive nails there, pure fap fuel for me tonight. But she also posted a lot of traveling pics in Dubai so I assume she knows how rich sandfags urine tastes, kek.

My stalking skill: google the names of my coworkers - find the one who’s stupid enough to use her real name as insta username - search her followers - search the followers of her followers - whore discovered. It won’t work with those who set their accounts private tho, kek
Pls share the insta either here or in pm :ping:

View attachment 786865
Merkel was a hero, i just...couldn't see it.
First time I thought for a sec Merkel is based.

Every single time. And they always just care about "Muh Jews are being slaughtered by Muslim" while they were the ones opening the border. And now they care about Christianity? Are they kidding me.
This kike whore should fuck off to USA or Canada and leave based German Muslims and Christians in peace.
Dunno, maybe Kassel, kek
Based Kassel-guessing-cel.
You live in Hessen or Niedersachsen?

For reference:

Pics?

No pics no care