Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I put insta whore where she belongs

R

Righteous Hitter

Self-banned
-
Today in the morning i saw a notification for a comment on my Instagram which i made as a desperation attempt to at least get into a contact with oneitis and others. It was just general vulgar skank like foid logic answer to my comment about some retarded slut saying some retarded crap in a tik tok retarded style that its mens fault for the bad outcomes in relationship or something about confidence i cant remember since i blocked that shit immediately. She started babbling in very skank whore way how i "projecting" because my tiny dick like other previous two did. I then returned the favour and used her weapon against her but with difference that i was speaking without insults and without rage about how she is the one projecting. She called me ugly and that "rehabs shouldn't allow patients to be on internet" and how i look like alcoholic (non chad, not pretty fag boi enough) and other stupid driveling child like shit. I thought that she was barely 18 since she has photos with pokemons and plush toys which exhibits heavy twitch whore retard behaviour and look way younger but she acted all shocked when i said that i am in 30s since she is too and how i dont care for my looks while she does and how her bf, whose photos i saw also, is in 40s and how he can "pull up girls in 20s" and other braindead crap. In short my every answer was how her behaviour and image is freak like and of mentally challenged retard since she is 30 and how she is stupid enough to miss the points and how she wears those furry ears and pokemon pictures and dress and wears teenage clothes and make up since she is mentally retarded enough to believe that she is still that young and how that is sick in pedo way. I was also subtle rude too in patronizing way that she tried to respond is same maner but with even more stupid and superficial entitled retard shit about me being ugly. In the end i dm her since she stoped answering because of finally realising how retarded she actually is only to respond with smiles about to "gtfo of my dm weirdo what that tiny brain tumour supposed to be? Lol stop trying to get my attention and be so desperate and pathetic" and "dont write me anything since you will be blocked and il put your disgusting pics on my story for my followers to laugh at" then i respond with huge smile on my face saying how her followers are actual freaks same as her and how is it retarded for 30 something to dress and have make up as ordinary twitch whore and how they pay for pics while i tried to see if she is willing enough for full hour of actual fuck so that i can pay her how much she is worth so that would be about 30€... Also i said that she talks like projecting retard with daddy issues and like those lgbt pedos and other uncensored truth about her and others like her and how she need to get back to real life and try to earn like real people do and so on and on. Oh and told her to put all that in her story with my pics too :dab:. She seen all that before blocking me btw:feelsohh:

Last edited:

Foid arguments amount to calling people ugly as sex is their only weapon.

P.S: sorry for this reinforced wall of text, brocels.

Yes and those who are "mature, smart and strong as persons" are saying same insults but in more subtle ways and in patronizing smug ways in order to appear as intelligently superior while in order to make other seem pathetic and to feel inferior. They are so puny.

It really is there ultimate and only weapon, but then again it is the stop cap for the human race so of course they would abuse the moment simps gave them rights

Short version or sewer

What is this all gobbledygook!?