Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I spent the majority of my summer on this forum

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★
While everyone else my age is enjoying their summer spending time with their friends, laughing partying people like me rot in loneliness spending 24/7 inside on this forum. Its brutal seeing shit like this while I do literally nothing. I haven't left my house in a 2 weeks Fucking hell these girls are probably taking their 7th dick this day

Literally the only reasons I even left my home was to buy shit i need to survive

While everyone else my age is enjoying their summer spending time with their friends, laughing partying people like me rot in loneliness spending 24/7 inside on this forum. Its brutal seeing shit like this while I do literally nothing. I haven't left my house in a 2 weeks Fucking hell these girls are probably taking their 7th dick this day

View attachment 1196892
so far since summer started i been depressed on my bed doing absolutely nothing, doom scrolling on my phone and getting constant flashbacks of my bullies and having rage attacks over it. i deadass want to get back on all of them but idk how

Awful. Did you fight back against the bullies? Why don't you post them here like I did to this slore https://vsco.co/amelie-cheung/gallery
I never fought back. i posted them on a hate page i made but i felt like it was never enough. I would but im worried IT will tell them about it and im worried on getting doxxed. ill dm u some possibly. But did people from here actually help bully that girl you posted and etc? Im gonna report that girl btw and hate comment her lmfao and put a chad face pfp. she look like a donkey and flat af how did she make her tits big in the bikini photo but its small with white shirt photo

View attachment 1196892
Ah you're a Canadian, eh? Canucks, eh?

ill dm u some possibly. But did people from here actually help bully that girl you posted and etc?
Yessir me and @lonelysince2006 and some other people messaged her so much she privated her socials and stopped dressing like a complete whore. Her mom also registered on this forum to complain @A concerned mom

I never fought back. i posted them on a hate page i made but i felt like it was never enough. I would but im worried IT will tell them about it and im worried on getting doxxed. ill dm u some possibly. But did people from here actually help bully that girl you posted and etc? Im gonna report that girl btw and hate comment her lmfao and put a chad face pfp. she look like a donkey and flat af how did she make her tits big in the bikini photo but its small with white shirt photo
Odds are if you bullied you she also bullied others so she won't know it was you that exposed her specifically. That is why despite posting the socials of the bitch I never got in trouble at school. She also can't snitch as that would reveal the fact that she bullied you in the first place.

Yessir me and @lonelysince2006 and some other people messaged her so much she privated her socials and stopped dressing like a complete whore. Her mom also registered on this forum to complain @A concerned mom
LMFAO shes a pussy she had to get her mommy to save her. if she did that at school she would of been ridiculed. Next time though you should tell people to dm you if they wanna help harass her and make sure they arent a grAY and check their post history. also hopefully she never found out it was you. its funny how she didnt get her friends to help her cuz she knows she be embarrassed if she did tell them ab it

LMFAO shes a pussy she had to get her mommy to save her. if she did that at school she would of been ridiculed. Next time though you should tell people to dm you if they wanna help harass her and make sure they arent a grAY and check their post history. also hopefully she never found out it was you. its funny how she didnt get her friends to help her cuz she knows she be embarrassed if she did tell them ab it
Fr the cunt takes pics of me to bully me in group chats but is too pussy to come on this forum herself. I kind of like the fact that I posted her here blatantly because back then I would have graduated in a few weeks regardless so idc if she finds out. I honestly would kind of like for her to know its me as the stupid bitch finally finds someone brave enough to not give a fuck anymore.

trust bro do you graduate soon? if you do why don't you just post the bitch blatant style. Not like she can actually do anything. It isnt illegal to post peoples socials.

View attachment 1196892
God speed to you. Everyone else your age is a traitor to what they should be. Teenagers of this generation look the best they ever have, this is due to pure breeding to create the perfect whores. They are filthy and so are those partying and laughing.

This forum shall be a blueprint for what we, as a society, strive towards.

Fr the cunt takes pics of me to bully me in group chats but is too pussy to come on this forum herself. I kind of like the fact that I posted her here blatantly because back then I would have graduated in a few weeks regardless so idc if she finds out. I honestly would kind of like for her to know its me as the stupid bitch finally finds someone brave enough to not give a fuck anymore.
We can only hope sluts like this get raped.

so far since summer started i been depressed on my bed doing absolutely nothing, doom scrolling on my phone and getting constant flashbacks of my bullies and having rage attacks over it. i deadass want to get back on all of them but idk how
Depression where you are almost chained down and not having the energy to do anything paired with flashbacks of hell is horrible. God help you. Thoughts with you.

She sounds like a annoying narc. Her tiktok highlight where it says "popular" pisses me off shes so fucking arrogant. Shes making it her whole personality. Its funny how she got no boyfriend yet. it pisses me off how i cant comment on her vsco but i reported it for nudity and im making sure on tiktok many people follow my acc so it wont look fake. i called it jacob and put the pfp as chad to make her feel worse. its gonna be hard to bully her on tiktok since tiktok detects anything. i think itll be easier if i harass her insta since many say fucked up shit their

View attachment 1196892
Same.

trust bro do you graduate soon? if you do why don't you just post the bitch blatant style. Not like she can actually do anything. It isnt illegal to post peoples socials.
im no longer in hs but im worried theyll appear in my college or their friends will idk tho and im worried to get doxxed. if they do manage to see thisthey may think its me considering considering i said blackpilled shit before in hs so maybe ill dm it

She sounds like a annoying narc. Her tiktok highlight where it says "popular" pisses me off shes so fucking arrogant. Shes making it her whole personality. Its funny how she got no boyfriend yet. it pisses me off how i cant comment on her vsco but i reported it for nudity and im making sure on tiktok many people follow my acc so it wont look fake. i called it jacob and put the pfp as chad to make her feel worse. its gonna be hard to bully her on tiktok since tiktok detects anything. i think itll be easier if i harass her insta since many say fucked up shit their
appreciate that. I message requested her a shit load of times with insults and one time I tricked her into accepting gore but she reported and all my accounts were banned

im no longer in hs but im worried theyll appear in my college or their friends will idk tho and im worried to get doxxed. if they do manage to see thisthey may think its me considering considering i said blackpilled shit before in hs so maybe ill dm it
dam thats rough. If she spreads rumors that would be fucked.

lmf
appreciate that. I message requested her a shit load of times with insults and one time I tricked her into accepting gore but she reported and all my accounts were banned
lmfao shes so "popular" no one has the deceny to even comment on her page

lmf

lmfao shes so "popular" no one has the deceny to even comment on her page
I tried commenting hate but she might be manually deleting like the insecure cunt she is

same, the rope is 10x more enticing this time of year

I tried commenting hate but she might be manually deleting like the insecure cunt she is
I commented on 2 of her videos one of them was the first one and the other is the one where he talks about how her ex thinks she was ugly lmfao. I also reported her for prob being under 13

I commented on 2 of her videos one of them was the first one and the other is the one where he talks about how her ex thinks she was ugly lmfao. I also reported her for prob being under 13
LOL i saw that shit did you see mine

View attachment 1196892
It's over

i spend my time cumming on public toilet seats, retarded revenge but why not

I'm genuinely starting to get addicted to this forum, it's pretty much all I browse anytime I'm not working

Your vacation wouldn't have been much better if you tried going out as an inkwell

View attachment 1196892
I don't really mind. At least people here listen to me. Comparison is the thief of joy, my friend.

I'm genuinely starting to get addicted to this forum, it's pretty much all I browse anytime I'm not working
Same, because people here won't treat me like I'm some freak

Same. Summer can be suifuel for incels because all we are missing out on is rubbed in our faces. Only things I like about summer is being out in nature at our cabin and driving the riding mowers to cut the grass. I do lots of other fun stuff there too