Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i spent the day watching vlogs on youtube

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i know i will never enjoy my life

I hate vlogs. Now we got 8 year olds vlogging their lives. Lmao

most vlogs r fake and scripted

no one people live life like that

most people live miserable lonely lives they just dont want to admit it

sadricecel said:
most vlogs r fake and scripted

Yeah, most vlogs are synthetic as fuck

>clickbait titles
>clickbait thumbnails
>fake smiles
>fake laughter
>fake reactions
>fake emotions in general
>unfunny forced humor
>scripted dialogue
>jump cuts every 5 fucking seconds

There's pretty much nothing real about them. When it comes to "life vloggers" the only ones I've ever liked were the ones who posted raw footage with no editing. No fake smiles or emotions. Basically the vloggers where it genuinely feels like you're looking into their lives. Such vloggers are really hard to come by though. And when you do, if they get a remotely significant number of subscribers (sometimes it can be just a few hundred or 1000) they'll start becoming fake clickbait tryhards. Either that or they'll just disappear. At this point I'm only following one life vlogger, and he only uploads every couple of month at this point.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, most vlogs are synthetic as fuck

>clickbait titles
>clickbait thumbnails
>fake smiles
>fake laughter
>fake reactions
>fake emotions in general
>unfunny forced humor
>scripted dialogue
>jump cuts every 5 fucking seconds

There's pretty much nothing real about them.  When it comes to "life vloggers" the only ones I've ever liked were the ones who posted raw footage with no editing.  No fake smiles or emotions.  Basically the vloggers where it genuinely feels like you're looking into their lives.  Such vloggers are really hard to come by though.  And when you do, if they get a remotely significant number of subscribers (sometimes it can be just a few hundred or 1000) they'll start becoming fake clickbait tryhards.  Either that or they'll just disappear.  At this point I'm only following one life vlogger, and he only uploads every couple of month at this point.

Live streaming ? Ice Poseidon ?