Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spent last 8 years of my life online

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just realized I've spent last 8 years of my life online. I'm 27 now, and from age 19 I've spent 99% of my time on computer and internet. No friend, no social life, no love life. Just pure fucking misery, surfing web all day long, playing games and going out just to walk and eat.

I'll never have teen life and college life and it kills me. I just want to kill myself.

you should hit on woman, there is nothing to lose at this point.

I'd rather spend my time online than hanging out with the wrong people. Quitting the internet only makes sense when you have a vivid and joyful real life. I think finding that is hard

I just realized I've spent last 8 years of my life online. I'm 27 now, and from age 19 I've spent 99% of my time on computer and internet. No friend, no social life, no love life. Just pure fucking misery, surfing web all day long, playing games and going out just to walk and eat.

I'll never have teen life and college life and it kills me. I just want to kill myself.
#metoo even more than 10 years lol
I will be 28 next week. I never had any friends or a girlfriend and in general i can't connet or relate to other people, im too socially retarded. Even if i would go out and try to "socialize" i don't know what to say or talk about, doesn't matter if it's women or just other people. Im completely lost in any social situation/setting.

Last edited:
#metoo, but I spent half of the time half blind in the bed. :feelstastyman:
It's over. My self is rotten to the core.
:feelscry:

I'll be 26 soon.
:feelsbadman:

Past 5 years for me. I used to regret spending so much time on the Internet but I don't anymore. Being in my room all day is good since I did not have to face rejections and humiliation.

I'd rather spend my time online than hanging out with the wrong people. Quitting the internet only makes sense when you have a vivid and joyful real life. I think finding that is hard

just think, 16yos have more life experience than you. hell, even some 13yos have more experience than you.

Put down the vidyas boyo. That said, most people you meet in life will fuck you over. Women will fuck you over to be sadistic and to pump their ego, and men will fuck you over too, just to look cool in front of women.

no dude it will obviously magically get better. you will suddenly wake up beautiful and tons of friends and people who will give a crap about you.

How are you still alive? I have been rotting for 2 months and I can already feel the flesh falling off my bones like pulled pork.

I spent my entire life on the internet tbh when i was a child i spent my entire childhood in videogames.

Put down the vidyas boyo. That said, most people you meet in life will fuck you over. Women will fuck you over to be sadistic and to pump their ego, and men will fuck you over too, just to look cool in front of women.
From my experience it's important to have good guy friends, on the contrary none of them have fucked me over. If they did I would cut them off and take it as a lesson learned. Social circles are necessary for incels, no social life makes it that much harder to ascend. Not like rotting in front of a computer makes you any less insecure and happy with yourself

All the guys I know who spent their youth in sports are injured and fat pieces of shit now.

LDARing is a billion times better than most alternatives.

Finally some fellow oldcels. Im tired how all these fucking teens in incel forums these days.

I've spent the last 23 years of my life online. Our highschool got an ISDN line when I was in Junior year. The drafting lab teacher felt sorry for me and let me use the computers during lunch break. Got into autodesk animator & adobe photoshop, video production, shitposting on IRC etc. way back then.

Pretty much the same here OP as I've been NEETing from 20 to 26 yo.
I now have cut all video games and try to "catch the train" but it's hard AF to cope with the possibility that it's already over for me.
I wish you to do things that make you feel good.

Seems like a good life. I had to wagecuck the last 8 years kek.

Yes, we are on the saem boat bro. At this point we are doomed.

Same thing for me except I'm wasting a part of my time in college.

this on league alone

let alone all the other games i played and the internet in general, propably over 50k hours or so

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 77