Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spent 4 months trying to get with a Becky just to get rejected.

waidelan

waidelan

Banned
-
Back in highschool there was this girl shared a class with who I'd talk to and eventually I got her number and started texting, I remember asking her out if she wanted to go somewhere but she always canceled on me last second. 3 months after we became friends I admitted to her that I liked her and guess what she told she wasn't ready for a relationship and that she had alot to do. Fast forward to her birthday (2 week later) she dms me saying how she doesn't have anything planned and that she doesn't have anything to do, I left her on read and would you guess when I checked her status a couple hours later and I saw her somewhere with this chad from my school. I blocked her after but was forced to see her 2 Times a week because we shared classes until I left highschool.

I think this is what really did it for me.

foids dont look at incels as boyfriend material.

If you were attractive then she would have been doing all the heavy lifting. She'd hang around you, wanted to get to know you, etc.

This whole "men need to be the ones who approach" is bs since you see guys approaching women all the time and they all get rejected. And don't believe the foids who say that they don't approach men, its bs. They approach the attractive men, but because foids are chadsexuals and they only approach Chads it looks like they don't approach at all.

But they do. They just don't approach you or me.

And the foids who got rejected by Chad turn bitter. That's why you end up hearing their sob stories about how she approached a guy and got rejected and now she won't do it ever again. After all women think they're entitled to Chad so the realisation is brutal after they get told to sod off

Fast forward to her birthday (2 week later) she dms me saying how she doesn't have anything planned and that she doesn't have anything to do
she was hitting on you

Back in highschool there was this girl shared a class with who I'd talk to and eventually I got her number and started texting, I remember asking her out if she wanted to go somewhere but she always canceled on me last second. 3 months after we became friends I admitted to her that I liked her and guess what she told she wasn't ready for a relationship and that she had alot to do. Fast forward to her birthday (2 week later) she dms me saying how she doesn't have anything planned and that she doesn't have anything to do, I left her on read and would you guess when I checked her status a couple hours later and I saw her somewhere with this chad from my school. I blocked her after but was forced to see her 2 Times a week because we shared classes until I left highschool.

I think this is what really did it for me.
Brutal, she only asked you to hang because she wanted to use you for attention. She didn't actually have any interest. Foids are whores that will purposely lead men on so that way they can leash them as one of their new orbiters

It’s plain unjust how little effort Chad has to put in while we have to balance on a tight rope carrying a 20 foot pole and walking on eggshells at the same time with a thin layer of ice below it.

Don't give me hope
but you have hope

SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER

NO INCEL EVER GETS A NUMBER FROM A BECKY TIER OR ACTUALLY ANY WOMEN

SHOOT LOWER AND YOU WILL SCORE

AS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW BECKY IS AGAIN CHAD ONLY

anyone near incel would be only getting below becky tier or a really fat becky maybe im talking clinically obese becky, otherwise its 5/10s and below to HAVE ANY CHANCE

but you have hope

SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER

NO INCEL EVER GETS A NUMBER FROM A BECKY TIER OR ACTUALLY ANY WOMEN

SHOOT LOWER AND YOU WILL SCORE

AS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW BECKY IS AGAIN CHAD ONLY

anyone near incel would be only getting below becky tier or a really fat becky maybe im talking clinically obese becky, otherwise its 5/10s and below to HAVE ANY CHANCE

Not factually correct. An incel can get a number quite easily. Those who did day game pua and chatted up
women in night clubs can get numbers because women give it away like e-mail addresses. you won't ever get a response
though and i never did.

Women used to give their numbers out on little balls they just handed to anyone who approached them.

Not factually correct. An incel can get a number quite easily. Those who did day game pua and chatted up
women in night clubs can get numbers because women give it away like e-mail addresses. you won't ever get a response
though and i never did.

Women used to give their numbers out on little balls they just handed to anyone who approached them.
check the text again

he was texting her AFTER HE GOT THE NUMBER

AND HE DIDNT GET IT AT A NIGHTCLUB BUT GOT IT IN CLASS.

AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN NO INCEL GETS A NUMBER FROM ANY HALF DECENT GIRL IN A CLASSROOM

CLASS DISMISSED