Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i speak to an older woman as a friend and she always hits me with a mix of redpills/blackpills

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
i speak to an older woman as a friend and she always hits me with a mix of redpills/blackpills

shes like 35 and it isnt sexual legit just both ugly and losers. shes never married no kids at 35 its over for her

but i always complain how fucked i am and how i want LL and face surgery and she says to not do that. and just earn money

basically she tells me to betabuxx, buy a girl gifts etc

but then she tells me about like 2-3 occasions where shes met guys who were rich , owned a apartment in a tall building , nice new car

but she didnt like their face. their faces just made her "hate" them supposedly

which literally proves my point that betabuxxing is useless and any money u have should be spent on face/height surgery

she didnt mention anything bad about height despite some of thme being short. but idk if she didnt tell me that was a rejection reason cos she doesnt wanna hurt my feelings cos she knows im kinda short

but she made it very clear about face

also i tell her that her problem is she tries to get tall handsome rich guys to commit to her but they openly tell her they just want sex

shes literally like every other girl chad chasing for 35 years to the point shes single, no marriage, no kids at 30 fucking 5. but she doesnt listen and will probably never get a boyfriend

she talked about rejecting this rich guy but "in my parents eyes he was handsome" "but i didnt feel he was handsome" "now he has 2 apartments, a car, with a young wife" "younger than him by 11 years" "he's just 167cm, MC and plays music in events weddings parties"

Don’t get gaslighted into not ascending

if being a womans emotional tampon is something u enjoy, go ahead

my life has blackpilled me enough

"its over for her"
It can never be over for females. They can always find a pathetic soy male that is willing to do ANYTHING to be with her, no matter how unattractive she is.

basically she tells me to betabuxx, buy a girl gifts etc
all foids say this line, it's their own self-interest that men around them are encouraged to shower foids with gifts. Simply disconsider this line.

The rest is basically fact. Gymmaxx, Moneymaxx, fix your face, fix your hairline, fix your skin, be as good looking as you can, and when you're at the very best possible point in your looksmaxxing journey just snatch the best foid you can and IMPREGNATE her as soon as feasible. If she enters a relationship with you or not is another matter, but at least you've ruined her with your subhuman child.

if being a womans emotional tampon is something u enjoy, go ahead

my life has blackpilled me enough
shes my emotional tampon tbh

i have no mom and shes like 35 so she feels like a mom to me i can cry my problems to

"its over for her"
It can never be over for females. They can always find a pathetic soy male that is willing to do ANYTHING to be with her, no matter how unattractive she is.
yeah she says she always has subhumans wanting her but shes chad only despite being extremely ugly

The rest is basically fact. Gymmaxx, Moneymaxx, fix your face, fix your hairline, fix your skin, be as good looking as you can, and when you're at the very best possible point in your looksmaxxing journey just snatch the best foid you can and IMPREGNATE her as soon as feasible. If she enters a relationship with you or not is another matter, but at least you've ruined her with your subhuman child.
:feelskek:

Lucky tampooncel

betabuxxing is useless and any money u have should be spent on face/height surgery
I know gym-maxing has it's limitations but if you're going to be doing shit like surgery you'll probably heal/recover faster if you're physically fit, we should be focusing on that early on since it's more affordable.

I lack confidence in current medical standards to risk height/face stuff so gym is really all I can focus on to improve appearance, aside from minor shit like dermatologist amputating some moles.

I want foreskin "restoration though" since that makes your cock thicker.

curious if jelqing helps in terms of length tbh I don't even care I want to fuck girls with short vaginas

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back