Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sometimes imagine how foids at work would treat me if I was a normie

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
My imagination wanders and I begin imagining how they would treat me different if I was normal looking. Not even Chad, but just like normal or high tier normie at best. Maybe they wouldn’t avoid me or give small quick one word responses then rush to get away. Perhaps we would even get into a 5 minute conversation about some random topic.

*I used work as an example because I don’t go anywhere else where I have any contact with females.

Suifuel if you do it too long tbh, the contrast is sobering

I don't imagine it would be that much of an upgrade tbh. Unless you are a statusmaxxed or social circle normie.

They would treat you better for sure

You'd just go from being hated to being ignored unless you tried to talk to them.

They will use you as an emotional tampon, once they don't need you they will pretend you don't exist. If you have knowledge, they will try and leech off you.

To be in a work place you would probably need to put up a happy socialmaxxed front like a good cuck, otherwise you gonna be perceived as a downer and would get fired for any bullshit.

Suifuel if you do it too long tbh, the contrast is sobering
indeed, I can't picture myself being treated as an actual human being

I don't want to think about it, the reality is depressing. I can hardly imagine what it would be like to not be actively avoided by females.

They'd say yes when I asked them if they wanted to go to lunch with me instead of giving me the "fuck off inkwell" look which is what they do now.

also the fact that they do that when they don't know my personality/character is proof #875,963 that it's all about looks