Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I sometimes famtasize about an actual incel rebellion

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
It's either that or we'll die wallowing in self pity.

ill roleplay as deathnic incel in cyberpunk 2077 adn kill all cumskins there fuck america

I fantasize about a lot of things. I recently made a new character in my mind who was a very smart kid who created an international terrorist organization that was destabilizing governments around the world and slowly replacing everyone in power with their puppets. At the same they would be working on a secret virus that will render all foids unable to bare children. It would force all governments around the world to resort to artificial births and allow for genetic manipulation to give birth to chad children who are hyper intelligent and would rule the world after the transition period. Better humanity with only chads and staceys and no more wars and pains of the past.

It's a nice cope.

I was thinking more about a society of our own. A state only for us, ruled by our laws. Territory seized by sexhavers after genociding them.

I was thinking more about a society of our own. A state only for us, ruled by our laws. Territory seized by sexhavers after genociding them.
I think we can make it happen. We don't have to kill any normie cucks if we buy some land in the middle of america ourselves.

It will happen inevitably. No way 50% men of the future are just gonna lay down and rot.

I sometimes fantasize about having a girlfriend :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsugh::feelscry::feelsrope:

Highly unlikely, but it gives me satisfaction thinking that maybe men one day will rise up and take woman's right by force, so that they can stfu and go back to the kitchen, like imagine if millions of men just took up arms and start revolting against this gynocentric society. Busting into government buildings and killing or beating the shit out of anyone who stand in thier way, in minecraft of course.

The incel army grows day by day my fellow brocel. When the hour is right, order 69 will commence and thousands of incel brothers will overtake the world and take all power positions in the world. Apes together strong!
in mine craft pocket edition pre alpha build

wake up, incel rebellion started months ago, its called Antifa and their sympathizers.
just go to a city at night where they have all the riots and looting and join the fun.
hope you have invested heavily in Kevlar.

Everyone except the Chad got nothing worth living.

The sooner they realize this instead of coping, the better for humanity and civilization to start again.

Can’t say i haven’t

I also frequently fantasize about a revolution when all of the users from all incel and blackpill spaces finally rise up against the oppressive (((government))) and revoke foids rights

Daydreaming is a great cope. Especially with music to help immerse you

hope is the most dangerous drug my friend embrace the pain

Based. Normgroids and foids understand only one language which is called brute force. Explained by their submissive nature towards ZOG global government and Chads.

20200213 192914

All I have is a dream world.

The incel army grows day by day my fellow brocel. When the hour is right, order 69 will commence and thousands of incel brothers will overtake the world and take all power positions in the world. Apes together strong!
in mine craft pocket edition pre alpha build
JFL

It's either that or we'll die wallowing in self pity.
Such things don't happen like that unless extreme situations

What will happen is that certain ideas of blackpill will get planted in society similar how red pill stuff is now mainstream, for example Thot shaming

Ever since i played MGS V i fantasize about creating an army.

Just move to Siberia with 50000 trucels and start a male only society.

Ever since i played MGS V i fantasize about creating an army.
High quality cope, it was over for kaz after losing an arm and leg and becoming disabledcel. Story and world was kinda shit though but gameplay and army mechanics were cool. 7/10 cope