Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sometimes dream about the blackpill and dogpill

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
Last night, I dreamt about the dogpill for the first time. A foid that looked between 19-20 years old was getting double vag from two dogs. She was wearing a type of school girl outfit similar with her white shirt unbuttoned. The foid in my dream was either an tan skin Asian, Latina, or mixed race. It's somewhat depressing that dogpill is even making it's way into my dreams. It's not the first time I dreamt about foids getting double vag but it is the first time I dreamt about a foid getting it from two dogs. Has anyone else had a dream about a foid getting fucked by a dog or dogs?

Last week I dreamt about going to another world after traveling through space and trying to ask girls out. I even got rejected on another planet in my own dream. I was confident inside my dream and asked out the hottest girl, but she didn't answer until I touched her shoulder and then she told me not to touch her. That was inside my dream and when I asked her why she was rejected me, she didn't give an answer. She got up, walked away, and her friend left with her. After getting upset inside that dream, I ended up stealing alcohol later on and drinking it in a bathroom area and threw the can in the trash can. I was heading out to steal more alcohol when I awoke.

Lately, it seems that I've been having more dreams about the blackpill and the dogpill.

Anyone else ever have dreams about the blackpill or the dogpill?

Take your meds, fren.

I rarely dream, but most my dreams are about my own inability to move forward in life.

I dreamt about a girl i lijed and woke up sweated.

I dreamt about waking up in a completely different life and then experiencing romance and growing old together with a foid and then waking up (in the dream) and killing myself in a cold, lonely apartment.

Last night, I dreamt about the dogpill for the first time. A foid that looked between 19-20 years old was getting double vag from two dogs. She was wearing a type of school girl outfit similar with her white shirt unbuttoned. The foid in my dream was either an tan skin Asian, Latina, or mixed race. It's somewhat depressing that dogpill is even making it's way into my dreams. It's not the first time I dreamt about foids getting double vag but it is the first time I dreamt about a foid getting it from two dogs. Has anyone else had a dream about a foid getting fucked by a dog or dogs?

Last week I dreamt about going to another world after traveling through space and trying to ask girls out. I even got rejected on another planet in my own dream. I was confident inside my dream and asked out the hottest girl, but she didn't answer until I touched her shoulder and then she told me not to touch her. That was inside my dream and when I asked her why she was rejected me, she didn't give an answer. She got up, walked away, and her friend left with her. After getting upset inside that dream, I ended up stealing alcohol later on and drinking it in a bathroom area and threw the can in the trash can. I was heading out to steal more alcohol when I awoke.

Lately, it seems that I've been having more dreams about the blackpill and the dogpill.

Anyone else ever have dreams about the blackpill or the dogpill?
it

I dream about this forum every night