Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I softly touched a foids ass

Inhib mogs me to oblivion

Because I have a fat ass fetish

based

Wait are you the guy who got released from jail a few months ago, just curious, I can't keep track of everyone on the forum

I dream of doing stuff like that tbh but if she turns around and sees me it’s over for my life

i fantasize about being chad and being able to get away with stuff like that

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 41, Bluepillers: 62)

TO ALL THE 62 ITCUCKS: INCLUDE ME IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT!!!!!!! I WANT MY POST IN THE HALL OF FAME.INCLUDE ME OR I’LL BE FORCED TO MAKE THREADS LIKE THESE
ITbaitmogs me

based

Wait are you the guy who got released from jail a few months ago, just curious, I can't keep track of everyone on the forum
Yes but that was back in January 2015

Why did you touch the ass of a foid store employee who was just going about her business?

Once had a thick, short, 1/10 african foid basically (& obviously unintentionally) dry h*ump me on a super crowded bus in Paris. Although I do not find them/her attractive, it took every fiber in my body not to get a boner right there. It happened again (also on a bus in Paris) with a super thick, muslim (w/ hijab) JB. That time I didn't hold back and she probably felt me, but didn't flinch (esentially confirming my muslima JB theory about them having lots of consensual an*l sex before marriage so that their future cuck husbands don't kill them for being non vaginal virgins, especially in places like Paris). That's the closest I'll probably ever get to any type of physical 'intimacy' with foids, but the feeling was amazing. To think that Chad gets more intimacy than that daily with lots of attractive foids is depressing.

Low inhib and based. Felt like doing this before but never have.

tyrone and chad get to fuck that ass and do whatever they please to it

fuckin over
I've seen normie just be first faggots with thicc as fuck girlfriends a few times. Brutal.

Low inhib and based. Felt like doing this before but never have.

I've seen normie just be first faggots with thicc as fuck girlfriends a few times. Brutal.

JBF is legit tbh

Incel tears user please stop larping. You deserve to be banned

Tales from the basement

JBF is legit tbh

It can all be summarized as just be lucky theory basically. Although I guess you could try to run JBF theory if you're under 30.

Once had a thick, short, 1/10 african foid basically (& obviously unintentionally) dry h*ump me on a super crowded bus in Paris. Although I do not find them/her attractive, it took every fiber in my body not to get a boner right there. It happened again (also on a bus in Paris) with a super thick, muslim (w/ hijab) JB. That time I didn't hold back and she probably felt me, but didn't flinch (esentially confirming my muslima JB theory about them having lots of consensual an*l sex before marriage so that their future cuck husbands don't kill them for being non vaginal virgins, especially in places like Paris). That's the closest I'll probably ever get to any type of physical 'intimacy' with foids, but the feeling was amazing. To think that Chad gets more intimacy than that daily with lots of attractive foids is depressing.
This is legit, for all normies' claims that we only want Stacy, in reality it doesn't take much to turn us on. One time I was on a train and it was packed and there was an older woman right beside me - she couldn't have been younger than 40, and she was marginally on the wrong side of the curvy/fat spectrum, but having her roastie ass so close to my crotch left me in no doubt that I would absolutely fuck her like a rabbit given the opportunity. Another time, when I used to approach girls, one day I managed to get a girl to stop and I held her hands and this gave me an absolutely raging boner, after which I was walking around with a semi, and then on the train home I came a little in my boxers. If this can happen from holding hands with a girl, I can't begin to imagine how heavenly it must feel to actually have sex with one.

Was in the grocery store earlier in the day and this foid who works in the place was putting stuff on the shelves and her ass is absolutely huge it was just bulging out and I just couldn't resist the urge so I thought fuck it, I just put my hand out and softly touch it, I ain,t going to wash my hand for the rest of the day
Based

how she reacted? i think im gonna do the same thing