Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I softly touched a foids ass

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Was in the grocery store earlier in the day and this foid who works in the place was putting stuff on the shelves and her ass is absolutely huge it was just bulging out and I just couldn't resist the urge so I thought fuck it, I just put my hand out and softly touch it, I ain,t going to wash my hand for the rest of the day

I dream of doing stuff like that tbh but if she turns around and sees me it’s over for my life

Include me in the screenshot IT.

tyrone and chad get to fuck that ass and do whatever they please to it

fuckin over

Chad for a few seconds:chad::chad::chad:

I touched one very good looking young (legal) foid's ass in a bus, we were traveling by train but for a small portion of track, they made us go into a bus because the tracks were being repaired. The bus was small and lots of people had to be squeezed in. She was extremely close to me on my left and her nice round ass was touching the back of my left hand especially during dumpy parts on the road. I moved my hand on her ass a few times to get a better feeling.

How did she react??.

I grabbed and run a girls butt when I was 12yo

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 41, Bluepillers: 62)

TO ALL THE 62 ITCUCKS: INCLUDE ME IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT!!!!!!! I WANT MY POST IN THE HALL OF FAME.INCLUDE ME OR I’LL BE FORCED TO MAKE THREADS LIKE THESE

Last edited:
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 29, Bluepillers: 42)

TO ALL THE 42 ITCUCKS: INCLUDE ME IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!I WANT MY POST IN THE HALL OF FAME.INCLUDE ME OR I’LL BE FORCED TO MAKE THREADS LIKE THESE
Pathetic

Bluepillers: 62

Holy fuck 79 now lol

Based. I bet she liked it.

I live near a college campus.

At night, I sometimes see thick foids wearing leggings.

I sometimes debate groping them and running as fast as I can.

Based, it's a solid cold approach tactic tbh. Only works if you're Chad tho.

Based af. I wish I can be that low inhib

protect your identity, IT fags will try to dox, thats what they did to the looksmaxx kid.

YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What did she do?

Based

I get hard from touching a foids leg in public transport

I touched one very good looking young (legal) foid's ass in a bus, we were traveling by train but for a small portion of track, they made us go into a bus because the tracks were being repaired. The bus was small and lots of people had to be squeezed in. She was extremely close to me on my left and her nice round ass was touching the back of my left hand especially during dumpy parts on the road. I moved my hand on her ass a few times to get a better feeling.
Oh, the ‘bus games’. Some NT guys I know, regularly been wiggling them pussies inside a stuffed up bus as a hobby

Be grateful, Sigma will feature you on his daily show :feelshmm:

Why did you touch the ass of a foid store employee who was just going about her business?

Why did you touch the ass of a foid store employee who was just going about her business?
Because I have a fat ass fetish