Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I so wish I could make Normies (of every age) jealous/envious.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Not talking about you brocels/ the users of this site
but more the MTNs and HTNs out there (or LTNs maybe). Aged 18-88.
I see cucked 30-80 year olds commenting/simping for insta/OF foids on Instagram and it annoys the fuck out of me.

I wish I could walk around with an attractive woman and make everyone envious. Or do OF with her (I think that’s cucked but if it creates envy that’s good). Or at least be in her insta posts.

Now when all these people see me on the streets they’ll know I don’t have a gf.

It would be so awesome to be chadlite, have a physically attractive gf and boast with her :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: but next to my sexual/affection from a female frustrations being unfulfilled (now and till the end of this world) this won’t happen either!

Yeah, instead I just make them glare at me, or recently I have noticed some people actually physically turn there backs at me if I am in their vicinity for more than 10 seconds, especially toilets

For men greatest validation is being wanted by foids. That why they are so envious of sexualy successful men. Sometimes im envious as fuck.

You must be joking, right?

I want a looks matched girlfriend with autism.
I was in a mental ward and all the young women had boyfriends, no matter how subhuman they were. Pretty much none of the guys had a gf. The blackpill is extremely pronounced at the bottom of society.

It mentally destroys me knowing that there are neurodivergent foids who have it so much easier than me even though I’m neurodivergent myself.

You can’t lose as a foid.
It hurts that both mentally and physically my looksmatch, would be disgusted by me.

I wish people looked at me at all :feelsbadman:

I wish people looked at me at all :feelsbadman:
People stare, point, talk and joke about me (all strangers and never directly to me). Trust me. I look so strange.

People stare, point, talk and joke about me (all strangers and never directly to me). Trust me. I look so strange.
For me kids do. I think some girls took photo of me. I can see how amused they are when they realize that im an adult at 5'3.

For men greatest validation is being wanted by foids. That why they are so envious of sexualy successful men. Sometimes im envious as fuck.
I’m extremely envious of chadlites/prettyboys and chads.

And I want to make all these cucks/Normies envious or at least not think anything about it when I’m with a beautiful woman. Now they just see me as some extremely ugly subhuman. I’m a joke or alien to them.

I’m extremely envious of chadlites/prettyboys and chads.

And I want to make all these cucks/Normies envious or at least not think anything about it when I’m with a beautiful woman. Now they just see me as some extremely ugly subhuman. I’m a joke or alien to them.
I used to daydream. One of the things was having an gigastacy android wife and walking around everywhere with her. Introducing her to my cousins. Everyone would turn green out of envy. Sadly never gonna happen. We got this one life and its a complete mess.

I used to daydream. One of the things was having an gigastacy android wife and walking around everywhere with her. Introducing her to my cousins. Everyone would turn green out of envy. Sadly never gonna happen. We got this one life and its a complete mess.
:feelsbadman: How old are you dude? I’m 26.

I have very similar daydreams. They’re in the same genre as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.

It would be so sweet to do everything you normally do with a gf. From fucking to cuddling to doing stuff outdoors etc
I imagine introducing her to my mother (who’d be happy for me but she knows I can’t get one)

Brutal :feelsbadman:

36 my bro, and mentally i feel the same like i was 16.
Damn brocel, im sorry!

Yes I feel that too. ZERO social experiences and very non-NT

In 10 years and till I die I’ll be in this situation (I don’t want to go to SEA). There’s no escape. I hope you can at least moneymaxx and get a gf

How about going ER ?

The only way to make them envious is $ but i am broke

The only way to make them envious is $ but i am broke
No that’s not the only way. $$$ is one way, having a cute gf is another. You haven’t been here long enough (or at least interacted with users) to know that many are envious of GL men. I’m envious too. And so would those Normies be or the 40+ year olds who pay for OF

No that’s not the only way. $$$ is one way, having a cute gf is another. You haven’t been here long enough (or at least interacted with users) to know that many are envious of GL men. I’m envious too. And so would those Normies be or the 40+ year olds who pay for OF
Point taken but $ can buy something of a resemblance of happiness even if its a illusion