Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I so desperately want to connect with someone

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
But I feel I have absolutely nothing in common with most people. I don't know why, but for the past couple of weeks I have been daydreaming having a wife and kid, house, car, white picket fence stuff you get what I'm saying. But I can't relate to others, only the people here to be honest. People don't want to give me a chance, just to chat with them. All I get with my presence is weird looks, and people just generally feeling uncomfortable around me. All I do is exist, nothing more and yet that's still too much for some it seems. I feel fucking trapped, in an endless cycle of shit.

On my lunch break last week, I was coming out of a store, and a few of my co workers were just in front of me. They spotted me, then looked at each other and started laughing. I really feel the only solution for all this is death. It feels like a cruel experiment has been played out on me, seeing how far you can push someone before they just lose it.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy your weekend, however you can.

very relatable. im sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

Only thing money does for me is buy copes, if i could neet successfully, believe me, I would.
Being InNEET suck a lot tho.
I feel so isolated man, I haven't seen anyone outside of my family in a long time.

You are touch-deprived yet also touch-sensitive like many of us?

Yea im NEET and i hate it. Plus i dont have a drivers license so im stuck inside my room
Same.
Its brutally over man.
I cant even get food from outside at drive ins :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No connections for subhumans

Nature is ruthless indeed.

As if it wasn't bad enough, the fuckers had to laugh at you...

To counter the effects of that, hate them. Give the fuckers one chance, if they fail then hate them. Consider them scum.

They obviously don't give a damn about you. The trick is to negate their negations of you, by denying them that power.

Because they're scum.

Now, as to you're, "pleasant fantasy..."

Ditch it.

It too, is shit! (Ç'est Merdé!)

It's not healthy to want something that you'll never have. The Stoic philosophy says "to disdain, that which you cannot have.

While you can (and probably should) image such a dream world area for yourself - similar to a "tulpa" except with land - you shouldn't let the idea of it "color" your perception of you're actual surroundings.

Basically, don't compare your life with others. Like how watching "lifestyle's of the rich and famous" will make you feel like shit for only having one car.... It puts the idea that you should have that stuff in your head. And since you don't have it, you feel bad...

You already have enough to feel bad about, no need to add more....

As far as making friend and connections with people?

Hey, I'm here online talking to strangers too...

But I used to think the answer was to become "valuable" to the community.

But I feel I have absolutely nothing in common with most people. I don't know why, but for the past couple of weeks I have been daydreaming having a wife and kid, house, car, white picket fence stuff you get what I'm saying. But I can't relate to others, only the people here to be honest. People don't want to give me a chance, just to chat with them. All I get with my presence is weird looks, and people just generally feeling uncomfortable around me. All I do is exist, nothing more and yet that's still too much for some it seems. I feel fucking trapped, in an endless cycle of shit.

On my lunch break last week, I was coming out of a store, and a few of my co workers were just in front of me. They spotted me, then looked at each other and started laughing. I really feel the only solution for all this is death. It feels like a cruel experiment has been played out on me, seeing how far you can push someone before they just lose it.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy your weekend, however you can.
Die to past incel shananigans I'm attempting to get my discord back online. I'd love to have a chat with you about work sometime. My coworkers are jealous of me because I'm younger and more successful.

i wanna connect my left hook with someone