Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I smoked some dope shit and it was amazing

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I never felt that the colors were so crisp, like a 4k monitor or something. The water had a color that even the best PC couldn't replicate the graphics that I've witnessed while on weed. A surreal experience.

Drugs are a great cope tbh. Incels definitely deserve free hard drugs from the government to make up for our suffering.

I don't think that was weed bro...

I used to be a polysubstance addict. I am now 6 months sober. I remember playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on an absolute heck tonne of acid. Each tab wasn't measured but it was guessed to be at least 80ug per tab. I was maybe 5 tabs in and I was seeing multicoloured after images of the sword swings and the game screen was growing larger than the size of the monitor, like the whole experience was sucking me in.

I had another great experience on 14 shrooms I handpicked myself. I was playing DotA 2 and all the colours were so vibrant and the trees were popping out of the screen. Everything was shiny and sparkly and psychedelic drugs + videogames = the bomb.

Eventually all the weed I was smoking and crazy shit I was doing was making me depressed. I was also coughing up black shit from smoking like, 64 bongs a day. The whole whacky experience of weed withdrawal (sweating, crazy dreams and chronic fatigue) scared me into quitting all together.

Smoking is for commies

I never felt that the colors were so crisp, like a 4k monitor or something. The water had a color that even the best PC couldn't replicate the graphics that I've witnessed while on weed. A surreal experience.
copecel2