Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I smoked cigarettes for the first time in years and took Kratom, but none of it helped. But one thing did.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I've been on edge all day because I'm expecting a very special delivery to come in this weekend. This morning, I chain-smoked three cigarettes, and I took kratom just tonight. However, none of those took the edge off. You know what did?

I'll give you three guesses.

Three.

Two.

One.

Potatoes. Two potatoes. Two plain, medium-size, microwave-baked, potatoes.

I know u smoke camel cigarettes, isn't it? Also welcome back :feelsokman:

Newport’s or roll your own

I hate when I run outta smokes :reeeeee:

Very special delivery to come in this weekend=my out of town college girlfriend will be in town and we will be non stop banging all weekend.

I know u smoke camel cigarettes, isn't it? Also welcome back :feelsokman:
I rolled my own years ago. Menthol is my favorite. I've also used chewing tobacco.

Very special delivery to come in this weekend=my out of town college girlfriend will be in town and we will be non stop banging all weekend.
  1. Long distance relationships are beta orbiting on steroids and for gigacucks.
  2. I'm a truecel and below most if not all females' standards.

i didn't know potatoes were anxiety calmers tbh

I've been on edge all day because I'm expecting a very special delivery to come in this weekend. This morning, I chain-smoked three cigarettes, and I took kratom just tonight. However, none of those took the edge off. You know what did?

I'll give you three guesses.

Three.

Two.

One.

Potatoes. Two potatoes. Two plain, medium-size, microwave-baked, potatoes.

What, did you order a bride or something? xD

Ive never smokd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back