Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I smell mog pajeets

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm a bioweapon. I live in a place where it's humid and hot, and that despite that, I don't let anyone or anything break my morning routine of running.

Hence, I smell bad, in fact, I smell mog my pajeet co worker. The smell is massively reduced when AC is turned on through. I also found that thick clothes tend to smell less

Nigga just showER

How are you sure, have others said you smell? I mean you could smell yourself (or not), but to others it's seems unknown unless they explicitly say

How are you sure, have others said you smell? I mean you could smell yourself (or not), but to others it's seems unknown unless they explicitly say
Nah. I'm sure I smell bad tho

I smell mog them because I take daily showers and I'm not a curry, but they looksmog me.

A chad can smell like wet meat and sweat and still get many women, that's how the sweaty hs jock got a lot of girls, but if you look ugly, you're branded sub-human.

Never lose yuor smell