Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I smell a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Stay tuned boys.

are you about to expose GrotesqueSubhuman? we all know hes getting youtube clout pussy from his massive chanem

Discord foids and getting ghosted by foids you have never met in person doesn't make you a fakecel. I'm still ugly as fuck, still incel, still have have a shitty life, still nowhere near close to ascension. Like all lonely and low value ugly males, sometimes I cope with false hope. I can certainly promise that I am a subhuman who gets zero action.

It's @Animecel2D

Discord foids and getting ghosted by foids you have never met in person doesn't make you a fakecel. I'm still ugly as fuck, still incel, still have have a shitty life, still nowhere near close to ascension. Like all lonely and low value ugly males, sometimes I cope with false hope. I can certainly promise that I am a subhuman who gets zero action.
I like how fakecels always get confident and start bragging, then when called out they start swearing they're subhuman and never actually did the things they claimed they did.

The same reason you stuck up for inkwell and swore to me he was actually subhuman when he clearly wasn't. The same reason you banned me to protect him.

always the same story. Like foids
Brag, apologize and lie, get defensive, brag again and repeat.

I like how fakecels always get confident and start bragging, then when called out they start swearing they're subhuman and never actually did the things they claimed they did.

The same reason you stuck up for inkwell and swore to me he was actually subhuman when he clearly wasn't. The same reason you banned me to protect him.

always the same story. Like foids
Brag, apologize and lie, get defensive, brag again and repeat.
I am subhuman, any positive interactions I have with foids is online and akin to catfishing. In real life, in 3D motion, I am a subhuman that invokes physical feelings of disgust.

inkwell is has acne scars and looks like he is 45... he is not subhuman but he is at a huge disadvantage facially due to his scars and middle aged looking face... I banned you because posting ANYONE's face, whether they are a truecel or a fakecel, on this forum for all the white knight lurkers and cucks to see is absolutely fucked up. Imagine if inkwell was an accountant or something and some IT soyboy had the know how to use his face to dox him and find out his name and workplace... then send his boss his JB pill posts... You wouldn't want your face posted on here, you shouldn't have posted his.

Anything I bragged can be done by subhumans, I have zero slays or irl success. I don't apologize and I'm not a larpcel...

I am subhuman, any positive interactions I have with foids is online and akin to catfishing. In real life, in 3D motion, I am a subhuman that invokes physical feelings of disgust.

inkwell is has acne scars and looks like he is 45... he is not subhuman but he is at a huge disadvantage facially due to his scars and middle aged looking face... I banned you because posting ANYONE's face, whether they are a truecel or a fakecel, on this forum for all the white knight lurkers and cucks to see is absolutely fucked up. Imagine if inkwell was an accountant or something and some IT soyboy had the know how to use his face to dox him and find out his name and workplace... then send his boss his JB pill posts... You wouldn't want your face posted on here, you shouldn't have posted his.

Anything I bragged can be done by subhumans, I have zero slays or irl success. I don't apologize and I'm not a larpcel...
I'll be honest I didn't read. Look at my sig fakecel opinions = women's opinions

I love how you people start lying about what you actually bragged about, or start reverse frauding pics jfl.

Last edited:
I'll be honest I didn't read. Look at my sig fakecel opinions = women's opinions

I love how you people start lying about what you actually bragged about, or start reverse frauding pics jfl. Anyone who pretends inkwell isn't good looking is a massive fakecel themselves
Obviously you read it if you mentioned that I said inkwell looks like shit in the previous post.

You may be more subhuman looking that inkwell and I combine, but you're also twice as cringe...

JFL at spending more time hating blackpilled incels than non incels...
You might as well post on IT.

hating blackpilled incels
I don't hate incels. I hate fakecels.
You can always tell them apart. Moochers.
The person who should post on IT is the person who believes a good looking guy is an incel. Then it must be his personality, right? Go post on IT then.
I'll add you to my ignore list. Fakecel crew not worth it

I don't hate incels. I hate fakecels.
You can always tell them apart. Moochers.
The person who should post on IT is the person who believes a good looking guy is an incel. Then it must be his personality, right? Go post on IT then.
I'll add you to my ignore list. Fakecel crew not worth it
If you saw me irl, you would see how ugly and doomed I am and bow before my feet because I am a truecel of the high degree. I'm like a Master Mason of subhumans.

Damn. You got me!

Literally just pick a name and you're probably right. 70% of the users are most most likely decent looking and can easily ascend if it weren't autistic outcasts with no large social circle.