Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I sleep in my cum

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I have been doing this thing where i bust on my bedsheets/comforter and let it dry.

I air out my room during the day, but i notice i smell like it when i wake up and it lingers throughout the day. It only gets on my skin, and its masked if i wear a hoodie, but i can still smell it on me from time to time.

Anyone else do this? I should probably stop

Your avi is the petri dish grown from a sample from your bead sheets

a truecel trait

I also used to cum on my bedsheets but from time to time

No i dont do this coz i am clean af

I did it as a kid but not anymore it was so convenient, I still remember the chick I busted to the last time I did it, she had such a fat ass and she went to my school. I fantasised about taking her behind one of the classrooms and making out with her.

Going on IT and they wont show the replies saying this is gross

It's like they make these accounts just to saw this crazy shit to post on IT........

Did this throughout my entire teenagehood all the time and every single night. :blackpill:

I just cum in my shorts and let it sit there, the longest I've gone without showrting and busting a load a few times a day was like 2 weeks. :)

You fail to realize that the person who posted the screenshot is either OP himself or in (dead) bed with him or her.

What did i say
I have been doing this thing where i bust on my bedsheets/comforter and let it dry.

I air out my room during the day, but i notice i smell like it when i wake up and it lingers throughout the day. It only gets on my skin, and its masked if i wear a hoodie, but i can still smell it on me from time to time.

JFL @ these low IQ GrAYs.

I used to cum on my bedsheets when I was a kid. The crusty stains were everywhere and were so obvious kek, but I didn't think they were. When I got into bed I'd rustle.

OP face reveal:

i do same thing yeah

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

I hope IT is paying you well, by the way.

When I lived with my parents I used to coom on my carpet in my bedroom. It became so hard and crusty they ended replacing the carpet because I was blaming it on the dog LMAO.

I also used to coom on a mousepad and one day my mom smelled it because she didn't know what it was.

don't wash your bedsheets, let moulds and other fungi and shit like that grow over your sheets, sleep on them thinking you're sleeping with your progenies off other species, develop bonds with them and be content with all this

He needs to get banned for being gay lol

@B/W muttcel
@FemoidsGTFO
@cemgaripoglu2
@XtremeMax
@MillionBashStream97
@SoycuckGodOfReddit

This dude is wild :feelskek:
Chad Trait to be honest.
I came in pretty much every room in the house, but I clean the scene of the crime.

Because even though I'm a subhuman, I'm a fucking professional.

Also, "IT screenshot my thread, pwease :owo: "

@B/W muttcel
@FemoidsGTFO
@cemgaripoglu2
@XtremeMax
@MillionBashStream97
@SoycuckGodOfReddit

This dude is wild :feelskek:
You guys are just jealous that I got new carpet in my bedroom.

Chad Trait to be honest.
I came in pretty much every room in the house, but I clean the scene of the crime.

Because even though I'm a subhuman, I'm a fucking professional.
Thank you!

Why don't you just bust on your stomach and let it dry? At least when you shower the smell will go away

Gross but interesting. Is there any reason in particular why you do it?

truecel behavior

I hope IT is paying you well, by the way.
It's like they make these accounts just to saw this crazy shit to post on IT........
Also, "IT screenshot my thread, pwease :owo: "
You fail to realize that the person who posted the screenshot is either OP himself or in (dead) bed with him or her.
Can u guys send me proof of IT post pls, i want to coom in my bedsheets to it

don't wash your bedsheets, let moulds and other fungi and shit like that grow over your sheets, sleep on them thinking you're sleeping with your progenies off other species, develop bonds with them and be content with all this