Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sleep at 5am to wake up at 1pm, so the days pass quicker

G

Guest37263

I’m closer to the end of each day so at least it feels like days are passing quicker

So I’m moving to my death quicker

Yay

Also business hours are 9am-5pm so waking up at 1 I generally have all business emails in one hit from the morning, as opposed to having to wait for them to roll in lol I’m extremely impatient

Not that I’m a businessman or anything, I just buy and sell shit on a variety of markets, nothing special. Talk to a good few people though.

Last edited by a moderator:
healthy sleeping pattern ngl

healthy sleeping pattern ngl
Time slept is all that matters. I tried sleeping 9pm getting up at 5am for a few months, didn’t make any difference whatsoever to mental or energy state. I feel exactly the same with this routine. I am unaffected by different sleep schedules, feel great after 8 hours of whatever time I decided to sleep.

Time slept is all that matters. I tried sleeping 9pm getting up at 5am for a few months, didn’t make any difference whatsoever to mental or energy state. I feel exactly the same with this routine
it is healthier to sleep at night

it is healthier to sleep at night
Why do I feel no cognitive or physical difference between 9pm-5am sleep and 5am-1pm sleep? :p

I think it’s just sleeping in darkness that’s healthy. Keep in mind in Alaska or whatever there are days with no sunlight and days with no darkness in opposite times of the year. Meh idk

I just sleep whenever my body allows me to tbh..