Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based i slapped a roastie in the face in 3rd grade

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelskek: one of the few memories i have of being that young is slapping a latina foid in my class, i did it hard enough for her to cry and make her face red, ofc i got told on to my foid teacher who's name btw was pronounced like "Bussy" i kid you the fuck not :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i vaguely remember her questioning me why i slapped the girl and responding idk i just felt like it, that teacher then proceeded to tell me my hair looked like it was cut by a garbage disposal, that roastie teacher and i spit flames that day and it was one of my finest memories before all those roasties hit puberty and forgot i existed.

It feels good to hit them tbh

wish i had the same courage as you so i could do it

if i touched a girl in middle school or HS i would have been suspended and i have saw other boys getting suspended for doing this shit

wish i had the same courage as you so i could do it

if i touched a girl in middle school or HS i would have been suspended and i have saw other boys getting suspended for doing this shit
i started getting referrals and a couple of suspensions going into 5th grade, but before that they didnt do shit to reprimand my behavior :feelsdevil:

I was accused of pushing a classmate girl in 1st grade.
Even thought this happened years and years ago, I am confident in saying that I was lied on.
I sometimes wish I actually did it if I was going to still be given the consequences even when I didn't do it.

it's over