Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I sit next to GigaChad at work

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I've been sitting next to this 6'7 tall basketball player perfect face Chad got the past few weeks. I cannot even explain to you how much attention and adoration he gets from women (as well as respect from men). Whenever he's not around they mostly talk about him and when he's around TO him. I look absolutely pathetic next to him and try to avoid him as much as possible. I'll most likely will be quitting my job because of him. I feel subhuman every time he's around me.

Maybe befriend him and get him to wingman for you- else just avoid him, yeah

He probably doesn't even acknowledge your existence

Poison his coffee in minecraft.

Try to be friends with him. Many giga chads are friendly to incels.

Maybe befriend him and get him to wingman for you- else just avoid him, yeah
Bro, I'm literally afraid to stand up to the bathroom at the same time as him, cause I know if anyone sees our height difference, frame and face difference everyone will literally forget I exist.

Bro, I'm literally afraid to stand up to the bathroom at the same time as him, cause I know if anyone sees our height difference, frame and face difference everyone will literally forget I exist.

aren’t you like at the bottom of the pecking order anyways?

Being 6'7" w/ good face is basically life on cheats. This shit isnt fair man... FUCK

Fart. Start eating curry food and feed him your subhuman fart. This is what I do when I get brutally mogged by someone, I feed him my fart. When stacies come around, they will eat your farts too. Start with palak-paneer, as a beginner.

Fart. Start eating curry food and feed him your subhuman fart. This is what I do when I get brutally mogged by someone, I feed him my fart. When stacies come around, they will eat your farts too. Start with palak-paneer, as a beginner.
XDXDXD I might actually try that

I've been sitting next to this 6'7 tall basketball player perfect face Chad got the past few weeks. I cannot even explain to you how much attention and adoration he gets from women (as well as respect from men). Whenever he's not around they mostly talk about him and when he's around TO him. I look absolutely pathetic next to him and try to avoid him as much as possible. I'll most likely will be quitting my job because of him. I feel subhuman every time he's around me.
I wish I were 6 ft 7.