Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sincerely hope that the World Ends in my life time.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Let's be honest. there's nothing great about the real world, is there? it's just dull and annoying as hell. no one accepts that's the way things are... they're just stuck with it because they can't deny it either. those who actually succeed in life... they just happen to be born with few magic tickets called Looks and Talent, if you have neither of those, you can accept or deny that fact until the day you die. that's your only choice.

Once you realise that, all you have left in life is despair. the ultimate game over.

Now asks yourselves this: In a world full of Degenerates and Idiots forever draining the Earth and spreading even more day by day like pests, creating more and more Hedonistic tools to selfishly please themselves, say..wouldn't it be better if that kind of reality was wiped away?

It's definitely gonna end by the turn of the century

It wont end. Wars are fought via proxies and economic means nowadays. We're more further from the world ending than 100 years ago.

I really wish this was a joke.

https://incels.is/threads/my-oldcel-father-has-completely-lost-his-mind.217958/

Drink 1

SOMEONE PLEASE PUT AN END TO THIS LAUGHABLE SPECIES.

One can only hope.

I think it will end before 2030 tbh

Damn that would be awesome

The worst scenario always seems to unfold, so most likely the world will persist and keep getting worse.