Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I signed up to volunteer at charity org

you will only meet males there

larp digtard
Unlike you not everything I say is made up

Screenshot 20240711 205201 Gmail

Extremely based, godspeed nigga

Shoot your shot early and if you don't get prime cunny then just leave after a week or so.

Alright, 4pm. Outside in the front? Fine. Oh, my name is IncelCrocker :feelsYall: Betsy?

She'd expect you to keep going there after you meet her

you will only meet males there
Probably. I volunteered for manual labor to supply the needy with food boxes and supplies. (I didn't donate any money but I did help with physical labor). And most the guys there were sub5s. Incels are usually the nicer humans from my expeierence.

Probably. I volunteered for manual labor to supply the needy with food boxes and supplies. (I didn't donate any money but I did help with physical labor). And most the guys there were sub5s. Incels are usually the nicer humans from my expeierence.
The guys in this place I went to were either bald, short, or a lanky tallfag with shit face (still fakecel tho)

You should do it to help rando bros because hoes don't GAF about the shit. It's just a virtual signal to show "how nice" they are. (Complete with selfies)