Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I signed up to a dating show

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I won't say which one, but it involves a lot of Chads and Stacys and talk about sex, romance and long term relationships

I signed up, but that doesnt mean I'll be chosen. The application took fucking forever, over an hour lol

But

Maybe they'll pick me for entertainment value of an ugly guy on a dating show haha

Kind excited though. Really hope I get on. I wanna humiliate myself.

It wont be embarrassing because I KNOW im ugly, and its not attacking my self esteem, because I HAVE none to attack lol

Last edited:
OK, you are now officially retarded.

You are low inhib tbh, highT.

Over over 9000

Perhaps you can troll the dating show by acting like extremly weird. Go around and lift females. Throw them. Take off your shirt and reveal your pectoral muscles.

Mt friends wanted to register me to lithuanian dating shows. But I refused

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

You can see how this end by the countless amounts of videos on YouTube were others had the same idea. I admit you at least you have the guts though.

Ddwadwd

they wont pick u :cryfeels: :feelstrash:

If you make it onto the show, you'll end up like this guy.

Over for you buddy boyo

Just masochismmaxx bro