Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I signed up for driving school yesterday

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
A driving license sure must be nice. ER had one, so... But I really hate having responsibilities. I just wanna LDAR man.

The first theory lesson was pretty interesting, not gonna lie. They taught us about the symbols on the car's dashboard, what they mean, and how we can fix the issues they portray. Even with it being interesting and with the reward of being able to drive cars at the end though, I still really don't wanna go.

3 months of memorizing like 500 questions and answers, letting a doctor check you to see whether you are capable of driving or not, learning first aid so you can help others when they get into an accident,... so many fucking things to do. And I don't even have important places to be at. I could visit a friend who could just as well pick me up in his car. I could drive to work but there rarely are parking spaces that aren't occupied by the time I get there. That's about it. That's all the applications I have. What a cope...

Do you guys have licenses? Thoughts?

I'm too scared to do it and don't have to go far away from my house

yeah got mine when i was 18

taking the exams and the driving lessons will be suifuel and it will be fucked in general so prepare for that

but once u receive your license it will all be worth it

and don't have to go far away from my house
Yeah, same. My work is close by, so is the closest supermarket,.. that's about it. That's all the places I visit.

yeah got mine when i was 18

taking the exams and the driving lessons will be suifuel and it will be fucked in general so prepare for that

but once u receive your license it will all be worth it
Can you elaborate on how it will be worth it exactly? Again, I don't see that many benefits for me. I guess having your own place to stay and then picking up friends and family to do stuff would be cool, but I'm stuck at my parents home.

mogs me for driving a car

Can you elaborate on how it will be worth it exactly?
for me it was

-no more public transport filled with normies = less mogging
-car rides are very therapeutic for me
-can go anywhere i want

Theres no better cope to sit in my car, blast some tunes and drive through the night.

picture somewhat related how my area looks like

Screenshot 2024 03 13 183044

for me it was

-no more public transport filled with normies = less mogging
-car rides are very therapeutic for me
-can go anywhere i want
This does sound nice ngl.

I already paid in full. Even with me not having any motivation to just do it, I will.

This does sound nice ngl.

I already paid in full. Even with me not having any motivation to just do it, I will.
send me message when you passed :feelsokman:

Theres no better cope to sit in my car, blast some tunes and drive through the night.

picture somewhat related how my area looks like

View attachment 1089139
Yeah, living in an area like that must be nice. A cousin of mine has a house in an area that looks something like that. Being there, enjoying the fresh air and the nature, is amazing.

I'm too broke for a car so I don't see the point of taking one lol good luck to you man

Yeah, living in an area like that must be nice. A cousin of mine has a house in an area that looks something like that. Being there, enjoying the fresh air and the nature, is amazing.
Driving will give you a real sense of freedom

But not if you are stuck in traffic though

I'm too broke for a car so I don't see the point of taking one lol good luck to you man
I still live with my parents, which I hate, but it allows me to save money. I'm obviously not getting an Urus, but I'm sure I'll find something used that is somewhat nice. Me in a few months:

They will be ready to steal your money without giving you a driving license back

A driving license sure must be nice. ER had one, so... But I really hate having responsibilities. I just wanna LDAR man.

The first theory lesson was pretty interesting, not gonna lie. They taught us about the symbols on the car's dashboard, what they mean, and how we can fix the issues they portray. Even with it being interesting and with the reward of being able to drive cars at the end though, I still really don't wanna go.

3 months of memorizing like 500 questions and answers, letting a doctor check you to see whether you are capable of driving or not, learning first aid so you can help others when they get into an accident,... so many fucking things to do. And I don't even have important places to be at. I could visit a friend who could just as well pick me up in his car. I could drive to work but there rarely are parking spaces that aren't occupied by the time I get there. That's about it. That's all the applications I have. What a cope...

I didnt learn theory before driving. My instructor let me drive on empty parking the first day, and on the second day he already let me drive on actual streets, and do some really hard shit. I was panicking all the time.

I failed multiple times on practical exam, but somehow did it finally, and now i have the license.

Can you elaborate on how it will be worth it exactly? Again, I don't see that many benefits for me. I guess having your own place to stay and then picking up friends and family to do stuff would be cool, but I'm stuck at my parents home.
I personally never plan to buy a car, and i think that public transport is 10 times better, but getting a license is still worth it, because there are some jobs that require driving license.

i got mine first try

Hopefully it goes well man, I ended up getting my drivers license at 33 years old(this year) mostly because I have been strongly against driving for many years until recently, now I do kinda like it for the most part. BettER late than nevER amigos...