Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I shoved a guy who was in my way on a run today and it felt good

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
My running's been on point lately and near the end of today's I was well into my stride, feeling on fire, with speed to match. I see up ahead a bunch of morons talking and taking up the whole pavement but thankfully there's this guy walking in front of me that the moron on the left of the group sees (and surely sees me beyond him) and steps back, finally. Great, I think, he's not a complete moron.

But then as the guy walking goes through the gap the moron steps BACK to where he was. I had to barge through the group (there was no stopping now), shoving the guy in particular HARD and turned around as I passed, giving him a look like, wtf moron, before zipping off on my way.

I love to run but I hate morons.

He'll remember not to do it again thank you for improving things for the incels

Lol I have had a similar experience with foids one time I called them bitches and told them to move I really hate foids sometimes

Normies move out of our way, not the other way around. Especially foids. If I see 2 foids walking down the sidewalk like they fucking own the place, I just continue to walk right through them like they aren't even there. If they don't move out of my way they're gonna get knocked over. So far it's never happened but there's been some close calls and a lot of snotty entitled bitches. Foids need to know not every man will get out of their way.

Based, I also barge through normfags in public, that decide to use the whole pavement in their little groups

My running's been on point lately and near the end of today's I was well into my stride, feeling on fire, with speed to match. I see up ahead a bunch of morons talking and taking up the whole pavement but thankfully there's this guy walking in front of me that the moron on the left of the group sees (and surely sees me beyond him) and steps back, finally. Great, I think, he's not a complete moron.

But then as the guy walking goes through the gap the moron steps BACK to where he was. I had to barge through the group (there was no stopping now), shoving the guy in particular HARD and turned around as I passed, giving him a look like, wtf moron, before zipping off on my way.

I love to run but I hate morons.
Good for you for running. It seems most people just lift weights but forget that cardio is just as important or even more important than lifting heavy shit.

Extremely based.