Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I should've been aborted.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
If the rest of the world take a page out of Ancient Sparta's book and instituted a hyper eugenic plan, everyone on this site would be a Chad because we wouldn't be alive otherwise.
Come to think of it, we wouldn't even be here to begin with.
If I was aborted, the my soul could've went into a Chad fetus too.
That's why the government needs to institute some kind of law where they scan fetuses brains for any kind of disorders or stuff like that.
If the fetus does not show any sign of issues, it's allowed to live.
If it does, it's aborted on the spot.
This wouldn't eliminate all chances of Inceldom, but it would probably drastically cut it down by at least 45%.
But like I said, I should've been aborted.
Not a day goes by where I'm not enraged or depressed in some form, with varying degrees of severity.

i was doing fine up until recently but once again i feel like whats the point in trying if its over anyways, think i got some low t going on again :feelsrope:
46913.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
If the rest of the world take a page out of Ancient Sparta's book and instituted a hyper eugenic plan, everyone on this site would be a Chad because we wouldn't be alive otherwise.
Come to think of it, we wouldn't even be here to begin with.
If I was aborted, the my soul could've went into a Chad fetus too.
That's why the government needs to institute some kind of law where they scan fetuses brains for any kind of disorders or stuff like that.
If the fetus does not show any sign of issues, it's allowed to live.
If it does, it's aborted on the spot.
This wouldn't eliminate all chances of Inceldom, but it would probably drastically cut it down by at least 45%.
But like I said, I should've been aborted.
Not a day goes by where I'm not enraged or depressed in some form, with varying degrees of severity.
I was my mom's only child, she waited till i was 17 to tell me she got 3 abortions after me, I am 23 now. I think its detrimental when a male grows up with no siblings.

This already happened to me. Ectopic pregnancy.

This already happened to me. Ectopic pregnancy.
From one Neurodivergent to another, I feel for you man. It sucks major ass when our parents condemned us to this horrible existence.

My mother should have killed me