Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I shouldve at least said something offered a handshake, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I didn’t see her at divine liturgy yesterday, but she was standing behind me the week before, unbeknownst to me, until the old lady who brought me into the church and walked me through the rituals n shiet attempted to introduce me to the chica, mang

I just looked her in her eyes and slightly smiled at her & looked down at her lips for a split second before turning back around to refocus on the liturgy n shiet, mang:incel:

I didn’t see her at divine liturgy yesterday, but she was standing behind me the week before, unbeknownst to me, until the old lady who brought me into the church and walked me through the rituals n shiet attempted to introduce me to the chica, mang

I just looked her in her eyes and slightly smiled at her & looked down at her lips for a split second before turning back around to refocus on the liturgy n shiet, mang:incel:
based, sigma, literally me: (Drive 2011)

gosling-rayan-gosling.gif

Steve austins me, mang
can you simplify the story for me. or reword it, I don't understand what you're saying. A woman talked to you? someone tried to matchmake you with a girl?

can you simplify the story for me. or reword it, I don't understand what you're saying. A woman talked to you? someone tried to matchmake you with a girl?
More of the latter, mang

More of the latter, mang
this relates to inceldom in what way. there's literally people trying to matchmake you and the girl isn't repulsed. are you indian?

this relates to inceldom in what way. there's literally people trying to matchmake you and the girl isn't repulsed. are you indian?
I’m no currymang, Chico. It was also a mayo Chica, mang