Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I shouldn't have taken so much responsibility for my group in the university. (TIME PRESSURE)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
procrastinating fucked me srsly up.

I have only a few days left and I didn't even start. All the group members rely upon me as I am doing 90% of the work voluntarily. It was a big big mistake. If I fail to do the work in a proper manner, every other group member will fail altogether with me. :feelsmega:

NGL I would like to see normies suffer, but at the end of the day, it's also my grade, so ...

procrastinating fucked me srsly up.

I have only a few days left and I didn't even start. All the group members rely upon me as I am doing 90% of the work voluntarily. It was a big big mistake. If I fail to do the work in a proper manner, every other group member will fail altogether with me. :feelsmega:

NGL I would like to see normies suffer, but at the end of the day, it's also my grade, so ...
What is the work about?

Why would you volunteer to do 90% of the work, that's a recipe for disaster. I would have dropped the course at the fee reassessment deadline if this happened to me.

What is the work about?

Presenting a business plan to "investors/profs" JFL

People charge thousands of euros on Fiverr for doing such work. It's very time costly. Creating financial forecasts, marketing plan, go to market plan and all the other bullshit with good justifications.

I don't even know how I should approach this.

Writing a script, editing the video, creating a financial plan/revenue model doing the voice-over etc. How the tf am I supposed to do that all in a few days??!?!? :waitwhat:

While all the other's in my group can chill and study for their other exams, I have to do this all by myself. It was my own dumb decision. :feelsrope:

People charge thousands of euros on Fiverr for doing such work. It's very time costly. Creating financial forecasts, marketing plan, go to market plan and all the other bullshit with good justifications.

Writing a script, editing the video, creating a financial plan/revenue model doing the voice-over etc. How the tf am I supposed to do that all in a few days??!?!? :waitwhat:

While all the other's in my group can chill and study for their other exams, I have to do this all by myself. It was my own dumb decision. :feelsrope:
Holy fucking fuck this is brutal.
Business is not my cup of tea and honestly you perfectly showed why.

Damn it. You really shouldn't have accepted it, indeed. Why did you accept?

Presenting a business plan to "investors

I am doing 90% of the work voluntarily.

While all the other's in my group can chill and study for their other exams, I have to do this all by myself.

Giphy

Studying economics... As an incel... You're really coping hard.
If I were you I'd leave all the work and get 0 points but I'm going to give you the generic "You can do it!"

If you are going down, take as many along with you.

Last edited:
good job cucking yourself man

Normies always try to abuse incels...

Stop lying, you've already finished doing everything

Incel trait: doing 90% of a group work hoping people will like you for that

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FUCK

:feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Studying economics... As an incel... You're really coping hard.
If I were you I'd leave all the work and get 0 points but I'm going to give you the generic "You can do it!"

Thanks man!

Incel trait making dumb decisions

I'm never doing that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back