Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I should not be allowed to breed

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★
I have a hereditary chronic illnes (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome), that just completely nukes my body, outside of my truecel face. I am limp, my skin, bones, joints, muscle tissue, etc, it's all fucked. It's in my DNA and any offspring I could've had would have it. Normies, when I talk about it, often spitefully ask me whether I think I should be legally allowd to have children, and, honestly, I don't. I totally support killing disabled children, like the kind I was. I totally support sterilising the disabled. Eugenics could've prevented me from having this cucked life, but Hitler lost so now I have to live, until I rope or keel over and die in pain.

I will NEVER forgive people for being against eugenics.

You need to VRmaxx, dollmaxx or mushroom fantasymaxxing

Isn't that a recessive mutation?

Bro, relax.

All you would have to do it breed with a lady who has a dominant gene in that loci to overwrite your recessive one. Try and find a girl very genetically different from you.

Isn't that a recessive mutation?

Bro, relax.

All you would have to do it breed with a lady who has a dominant gene in that loci to overwrite your recessive one. Try and find a girl very genetically different from you.
No, if your parent has it you're basically bound to get it, moreso if both do, but I got it through my mother

I doubt you have much choice anyway