Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I should just quit playing competitive video games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the agepill and reality
★★★★★
It's not worth the energy, time you put into games to climb up the ranks. When you are dependent on dogshit teammates they will drag you down and waste your time.

Meanwhile if you play solo games you'll progress and rely only on yourself. Roguelike games are pretty fun and I recently got into Deep Rock Galactic Survivor, it's honestly pretty fun.

I've wasted so much time trying to climb up ranks that I won't even care about once I reach them it's just a temporary dopamine rush and then it doesn't matter at all.

If you really want your hard work to pay off somehow play Roguelike games. You will always be rewarded for the time spent playing on the game unlike games like League of Legends, Faglorant, CS2 etc.

It's not worth the stress you're going through.

Single player games are more relaxing and rewarding

Single player games are more relaxing and rewarding
we should not alive them competitive normie players in Mario kart always hated league and shit strike 2

"Faglorant" ?? :dafuckfeels:

Pepege laugh pepege laugh frog pepe laugh pepe

it literally is true. Take a look at their garbage community it's liberals, faggots, women, trannies. Not a game where an incel is going to have fun.
That game reaks estrogen and marvel fans

That game reaks estrogen and marvel fans
After each round those cucks type "NT" so fucking cringe i'm used to toxicity, not this estrogen filled environment. I'd rather be bombarded with "kys" over some liberal NPC being overly nice to me for no reason.

After each round those cucks type "NT" so fucking cringe i'm used to toxicity, not this estrogen filled environment. I'd rather be bombarded with "kys" over some liberal NPC being overly nice to me for no reason.
NT is neurotypical I’m assuming idk I haven’t gamed since gaming went to pc in 2018. All I know the games that are good are competitive soyslop rocket league

NT is neurotypical I’m assuming idk I haven’t gamed since gaming went to pc in 2018. All I know the games that are good are competitive soyslop rocket league
NT means nice try.